Nia along had to delete a pic of her son because of who is date was

From the Soil

Banned
Daps
Your post is a relief. Been trying to get black womem on the "we don't owe them shyt" wave for a while now.

I don't know if this is sarcasm in light of your other posts. But these attempts at being communal and talking about the black community is not working. Unlike other black folks and cultures we are inherently not a communal people. That's why I don't this faux outrage seriously. It's more about the insecurities of individual black men and women than anything noble and abstract like the state of the black "community".

Do you want a black man/woman to build wealth with and contribute to the black community? Do you. But let these people cook. :yeshrug:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
The only reason most black people are:yeshrug:about IR dating is becuase most of y'all don't care about preserving our race
There is no use worrying about what you can't change. You just have to accept the fact we might not be here one day and get over it. That's life. :yeshrug:
These people have their own bodies and can do with what they please. You do you they do them.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
You sure about that that? Go on YouTube and look up interracial vloggers/relationships and 90% of them are BW/WM even-though they are such a small percentage of interracial couples. BW/WM is getting promoted 10x heavier then any BM involved relationships hell if you have a picture in a magazine with a BM and NBW and will receive hate.

There is literally a whole movement with 100k+ supporters all devoted to the swirl while at the same time spouting WS vitrol about u but you dont see any BM complaining besides on thecoli. BW have more freedom then any group of women, they can date who they want with little scrutiny and even get praised form other wenches for doing it.

Trey Songz Foreign video has over 55 million views on you tube. We all know foreign ain't talking about Nigerian or Kenyan.

Womem bring their men on you tube. Why should black men be vlogging with any woman?

Now since we on You Tube just type in "Black Women" and see the videos made by black men talking about black women:

Wearing weave
Being fat
Being undesirable
Being a single mother
Being welfare dependent
Having poor hygiene ( black men on you tube making videos of black women smelling) read the comments.
Being inferior to Trey Songz Foreigns
Bring bed wenches
Etc etc etc

So combine all that with popular music that is degrading of black women or just not any featuring black women as apart of black men's fantasy of having nice cars money big house and black women ( please don't start with that black womem didn't want to be exploited in videos canard), then on social media with random black men just saying horrible things and yea...

It's not the same.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei

Trey Songz Foreign video has over 55 million views on you tube. We all know foreign ain't talking about Nigerian or Kenyan.

Womem bring their men on you tube. Why should black men be vlogging with any woman?

Now since we on You Tube just type in "Black Women" and see the videos made by black men talking about black women:

Wearing weave
Being fat
Being undesirable
Being a single mother
Being welfare dependent
Having poor hygiene ( black men on you tube making videos of black women smelling) read the comments.
Being inferior to Trey Songz Foreigns
Bring bed wenches
Etc etc etc

So combine all that with popular music that is degrading of black women or just not any featuring black women as apart of black men's fantasy of having nice cars money big house and black women ( please don't start with that black womem didn't want to be exploited in videos canard), then on social media with random black men just saying horrible things and yea...

It's not the same.
Your full of shyt ive looked at the Trey Songz video and he has a Dark Skin Black Woman with natural hair IN THE VIDEO as one of the models (you do know BW can be foreign to right?), two of the biggest songs of the year (Bad and Boujee and Black Beetles) with close to HALF A BILLION views combined BOTH have BW as the main models. Hell Bruno Mars 24k magic which has over 300 million views, have BW of ALL shades so what are you talking about?

Also i just went on YouTube and typed in BW guess what? I didnt see ANYTHING degrading BW and went thru page 10 in fact i seen more stereotypical shyt clowning BM. So since i looked that up for you why dont you look up interracial vloggers/relationships and tell me what you see.

Also to add to the IR vloggers why is it that the vast majority of popular BW on youtube are in IR why is it that the Black Couple vloggers dont get even half the attention of IR vloggers. Who do you think the audience is?
So me as BM seeing these BW vloggers having 300K+ subs just for being with a cac but would be lucky to get a third of that if they were with a BM,what is that telling us? yet we are expected to be loyal with hoes whod jump ship if given the chance.

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Cave ass nikkas really don't meet a lot of people.
If you were blind how the fukk could you be sure what color the bytch is?
Specially in California, there's mad black people in these Valley type of areas and they sound and act just like cacs or the other way around. In any event there's no difference except the color of their skin.

The only thing weird is to actively go after a person due to race, specially if it's another race.

Hardaway

below the heaven
Daps
If anything I hate bucks more than wenches..men are collectively much smarter than women, it's no reason a man should be diluting his african genes by procreation with a cave thot. Non africans are beneath us, there is no reason to use them for anything beyond causal sex
@Weston

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
Your full of shyt ive looked at the Trey Songz video and he has a Dark Skin Black Woman with natural hair IN THE VIDEO as one of the models (you do know BW can be foreign to right?), two of the biggest songs of the year (Bad and Boujee and Black Beetles) with close to HALF A BILLION views combined BOTH have BW as the main models. Hell Bruno Mars 24k magic which has over 300 million views, have BW of ALL shades so what are you talking about?

Also i just went on YouTube and typed in BW guess what? I didnt see ANYTHING degrading BW and went thru page 10 in fact i seen more stereotypical shyt clowning BM. So since i looked that up for you why dont you look up interracial vloggers/relationships and tell me what you see.

Also to add to the IR vloggers why is it that the vast majority of popular BW on youtube are in IR why is it that the Black Couple vloggers dont get even half the attention of IR vloggers. Who do you think the audience is?
So me as BM seeing these BW vloggers having 300K+ subs just for being with a cac but would be lucky to get a third of that if they were with a BM,what is that telling us? yet we are expected to be loyal with hoes whod jump ship if given the chance.

All false equivalences. I don't expect you to be honest. So how does a video of the Tommy Sotomayor variety compare to lifestyle blogs of black women with white bf?

How do the hundreds of videos going back Years and years on you tube calling black women every name under the moon compare to the black women on you tube who have white bf/husbands who do make up hair tutorials fashion hauls etc does Tommy and his predecessor SWP do natural hair tutorials ?

But I'm glad you've given black women a barometer upon which we should hinge our loyalty. You talk about what black woman would do if given the chance, I (deal with actually facts and not theories) am talking abt what black men actually do sans the token representation of us in videos among the thousands of other rap videos produced within the past 5 years.

Keep up with the false equivalencies while I #ruinablackgirlsday and #whitegirlswinning

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
look like a bytch i bag off tinder and forget after a month :ehh: son worth 10+ million by extension of his family yet romancing average white girls :patrice:

rich nikkas are such lames