Nia along had to delete a pic of her son because of who is date was

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Black people have dominant genetic traits breh....black people aint going anywhere genetically....its why even on a subconscious level its not a big deal.
please stop with this bs :mjlol:

the guy in your avi and his son

David-Lucaa-Da-Silva.jpg

that dominant gene. beauty black baby :troll:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nia long knew the backlash he would receive and pulled this tactic to coerce him to black women. :yeshrug:

Keepya onya toes

Pro
Supporter
Daps
It takes low self esteem to think the white girl he is with is down for her people but somehow he is not.

Umm Apples and oranges.

A picture speaks a thousand words and I don't believe the white lady is going to be chowing on Caribbean food with cornrows talking about Black people unite:usure:

But what I do see is another brain dead bruh with a dumbazz mother ready to assimilate into white society.:mjcry:

That Breh speaks the White man language, wear his clothes, eat his food, work for him and if that ain't enough, sleeping with his women too.:scust::mjgrin:

Yea I think it's safe to say majority of Black men that date out are the assimulaters. Who you trying to fool?:gucci:

Weak azz Black people are just refusing to learn:dwillhuh: and stick to each other too improve our situation.

Makes me sick:picard:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Western blacks do not wish to fight white supremacy. Most are content with a comfy seat next to massa and a soft, warm out the oven butter biscuit
:coffee: i aint comfy with white supremacy but i starting to realize they aint no way to beat white supremacy in Amerikkka so i might as well get my money right and go back and help build up Africa

Keepya onya toes

Pro
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:I wonder what the response from BW would be if this was her daughter with a CAC.

The same, :stopitslime:

I'm not a fan of Serena Williams neither because a lot of Black men defended her strong face and she disrespected black men, I feel by dating a dude apart of a culture that looks at her like a ape/animal.

Just weakness all round:wow:

Waste of serena genetics. A black son with that athleticism:wow:

From the Soil

Banned
Daps
What does he owe you all fake hoteps and the black community? :mjpls:

This is between him and his family.

If the kid was after black girls his age and they weren't feeling him, yall would be clowning on some "black women dont owe you shyt".

Black men and women that date out dont owe strangers they share a skin tone with any explanation. :hhh:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
[
Umm Apples and oranges.

A picture speaks a thousand words and I don't believe the white lady is going to be chowing on Caribbean food with cornrows talking about Black people unite:usure:

But what I do see is another brain dead bruh with a dumbazz mother ready to assimilate into white society.:mjcry:

That Breh speaks the White man language, wear his clothes, eat his food, work for him and if that ain't enough, sleeping with his women too.:scust::mjgrin:

Yea I think it's safe to say majority of Black men that date out are the assimulaters. Who you trying to fool?:gucci:

Weak azz Black people are just refusing to learn:dwillhuh: and stick to each other too improve our situation.

Makes me sick:picard:

Not true at all from what I seen and see most date white girls that have simmler interests as them.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
Black people have dominant genetic traits breh....black people aint going anywhere genetically....its why even on a subconscious level its not a big deal.

Blacks don't have dominate generic traits. Whatever that means and even still the blacks in the USA have a bit of admixture so their kids will likely look closer to white than black. Nias boy is light himself. He will sire Justin beiber.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
How you a black man who is supposed to be straight, getting emotional and mad about the woman a black man is dating?
You can tell who was raised without a father in this thread.

There's far more shaming in other communities of the men who aren't dating the appropriate woman than black men. Some men get disowned.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn her son that old?:wtf: I came in here expecting (or rather hoping for :francis) a breastfeeding pic or some shyt.