Nia along had to delete a pic of her son because of who is date was

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
:jbhmm:I wonder what the response from BW would be if this was her daughter with a CAC.

Well let's see... the imagery of black men and non black women is so common it's expected. Black men marry out never mind date out 2-3 times the rate black womem do. The public rejection of black partners is far more likely to be heard coming out of a black man or boy than a black woman or girl. Black males have made dating out a status symbol.

Please stop acting like black women dating out is happening within the same social dynamic as black men. Don't be disingenuous.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
The same, :stopitslime:

I'm not a fan of Serena Williams neither because a lot of Black men defended her strong face and she disrespected black men, I feel by dating a dude apart of a culture that looks at her like a ape/animal.

Just weakness all round:wow:

Waste of serena genetics. A black son with that athleticism:wow:
Nah both you and i know it would be TOTALLY different,the hypocrisy and Dikk watching is horrendous, so i understand why nikkas dont care its a lose/lose situation no matter what you do.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Fixed and emphasized. Some of these dudes and women have extreme self esteem issues if you care about who a teenager takes to the fukking prom. Locker room getting super corny with this fake ass over the top millitant shyt

shyt is destroying the quality of the forum at this point :snoop:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
most of the new black artist have non black women in their videos. This is what the youth looks up to and imitates

Yeah but rappers and singers have been filling there vids with light brights for about 25 years so this is just devolution.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
What does he owe you all fake hoteps and the black community? :mjpls:

This is between him and his family.

If the kid was after black girls his age and they weren't feeling him, yall would be clowning on some "black women dont owe you shyt".

Black men and women that date out dont owe strangers they share a skin tone with any explanation. :hhh:

Your post is a relief. Been trying to get black womem on the "we don't owe them shyt" wave for a while now.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Black people need to find better stuff to worry about :snoop:
:gucci: at the outrage in here
you nikkas on some real dumb shyt
Some of yall nikkas are literally stupid :snoop:

No one gives a fukk about your opinion. Let him do him. I have no idea why some of you grown ass men be so caught up in who others are fukking. Or in this case, going to a school dance with. shyt is so pathetic :hhh:
These.
With that said I'm finished with this thread.
Lol.
I can't go through 8 more pages of this.
:mjlol:

Keepya onya toes

Pro
Supporter
Daps
[

Not true at all from what I seen and see most date white girls that have simmler interests as them.

So we just gonna pretend:francis::mjlol:

Break down my earlier post and tell me how it's not true.

Black people who date out assimilate into White culture 99% of the time.

Your full of it. Speak the white girls daddy language, wear his style clothes, eat his food(swine), and now wanna bed his daughters.

The White girl ain't assimilating into Black culture not that their is much of one because Black men are just not building because it's easier to assimilate then put in that work.:yeshrug:

Keepya onya toes

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Nah both you and i know it would be TOTALLY different,the hypocrisy and Dikk watching is horrendous, so i understand why nikkas dont care its a lose/lose situation no matter what you do.

Too be fair I agree.

I'm speaking about myself how I feel In that post.

A lot of Black women are hypocrites:francis:
Like a lot of Black men are too:francis:

It's just sad and stupid:mjcry:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei

Well let's see... the imagery of black men and non black women is so common it's expected. Black men marry out never mind date out 2-3 times the rate black womem do. The public rejection of black partners is far more likely to be heard coming out of a black man or boy than a black woman or girl. Black males have made dating out a status symbol.

Please stop acting like black women dating out is happening within the same social dynamic as black men. Don't be disingenuous.

You sure about that that? Go on YouTube and look up interracial vloggers/relationships and 90% of them are BW/WM even-though they are such a small percentage of interracial couples. BW/WM is getting promoted 10x heavier then any BM involved relationships hell if you have a picture in a magazine with a BM and NBW it will receive hate.

There is literally a whole movement with 100k+ supporters all devoted to the swirl while at the same time spouting WS vitrol about us but you dont see any BM complaining besides on thecoli. BW have more freedom then any group of women, they can date who they want with little scrutiny and even get praised form other wenches for doing it.

Also look up IR novels why is it almost all BW/WM when WM/AW relationships are far more common. Like others said People are only as loyal as their options, so if we have options why not explore them.

Last edited:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So we just gonna pretend:francis::mjlol:

Break down my earlier post and tell me how it's not true.

Black people who date out assimilate into White culture 99% of the time.

Your full of it. Speak the white girls daddy language, wear his style clothes, eat his food(swine), and now wanna bed his daughters.

The White girl ain't assimilating into Black culture not that their is much of one because Black men are just not building because it's easier to assimilate then put in that work.:yeshrug:

Not coming at your neck, but my experiences don't correspond with what you're saying. . From my experiences, there were three types of IR scenarios I've grown accustomed to seeing throughout the years. One was, the regular breh who just happened to get involved with a white chick. He could be anyone posting on this message board. Didn't go seeking a white chick, but just happened to get involved with one and it benefited both partners in the relationship mutually.

Two, was the hood dudes or even brehs not from a "hood", but not from the burbs either. They would tend to get involved with overweight white women erroneously labeled as thick (referred to as PAWGS on here). Grease in their hair, pony tail, or the I have biracial kids haircut. Their older brother used to wear South Pole.

Or three, the breh who grew up in a white neighborhood, went to an all white school, etc.. Now this dude would be the one who would assimilate completely if accepted and allowed to. A lot of these dudes get that wake up call but still prefer to explore relationships in social settings that don't have too many Black females.