Reppin
Chicago, IL

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
The Coli stays worried about "race mixing." When I stop seeing brothers with belugas I'll start taking these threads serious :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The same, :stopitslime:

I'm not a fan of Serena Williams neither because a lot of Black men defended her strong face and she disrespected black men, I feel by dating a dude apart of a culture that looks at her like a ape/animal.

Just weaknes

Yall nikkaz go hard :damn:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Is it really that hard to date a woman of your own race.:what:

Theirs great variety in Black people but peeps gotta run to the other side.:gucci:

Nia long can kick rocks. Black men and Black women have supported her over the years make sure your seed gives back to the community if only in marriage.:wow:

That thot with her son, wouldn't spit on Nia if she were on fire but Nia wanna hand her son to the enemy on a platter:dwillhuh:

As a woman if I had a son no way are those type of women benefitting from my stretched out pus, plus time and energy I spend raising:martin:

For all we knew that chick is probably the daughter of some Hollywood exec who made life difficult back in the day :wow: I do think all this is a little extra but I understand where black women are coming from. Children are the jewels of the community. So to take this jewel it took you years to unearth and polish, just to hand him over to your oppressor is heartbreaking, I totally get it, it's just that she's bad tho :wow: Like in 3 more generations Blake Griffin will be considered a dark skinned negro :heh:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
this shyt is happening a lot more than cats realize.

My 4 year old son stays getting mobbed by these lil cac'ettes. All excited and shyt when he walks in the classroom. Got me like :patrice:

The racism isn't 100% engrained in children until a certain age, so until then they go off of what all women want in men, strong defined jawline, physically impressive, etc. Especially in the summer at the pool/beach black skin is GOAT, it looks dope as f*ck with the water. Hell if I was white just hitting the beach would make me want to be black :heh:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
whats up with all these young black dudes going after white women :scust:
With the money they have, he probably went to a predominately white school. So did I, but I was still in tune with my blackness even though I'm not even African American.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
I don't know if this is sarcasm in light of your other posts. But these attempts at being communal and talking about the black community is not working. Unlike other black folks and cultures we are inherently not a communal people. That's why I don't this faux outrage seriously. It's more about the insecurities of individual black men and women than anything noble and abstract like the state of the black "community".

Do you want a black man/woman to build wealth with and contribute to the black community? Do you. But let these people cook. :yeshrug:
Exactly you got mofos acting like critiquing brothas with Non-Black Women is some kind of attempt to help the Black community :mjlol:
Just admit Brothas in IR make yall insecure :lolbron: