Nia along had to delete a pic of her son because of who is date was

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

All false equivalences. I don't expect you to be honest. So how does a video of the Tommy Sotomayor variety compare to lifestyle blogs of black women with white bf?

How do the hundreds of videos going back Years and years on you tube calling black women every name under the moon compare to the black women on you tube who have white bf/husbands who do make up hair tutorials fashion hauls etc does Tommy and his predecessor SWP do natural hair tutorials ?

But I'm glad you've given black women a barometer upon which we should hinge our loyalty. You talk about what black woman would do if given the chance, I (deal with actually facts and not theories) am talking abt what black men actually do sans the token representation of us in videos among the thousands of other rap videos produced within the past 5 years.

Keep up with the false equivalencies while I #ruinablackgirlsday and #whitegirlswinning

Black couples don't get half the views that the bw wm couples get. And that is a bigger issue than any tommy Sotomayor video

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a bunch of fukking weirdos. She's a good looking chick, let him live his life in peace. Only thing he fukked up on is wearing a bowtie.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Gail-Griffin-blake-Griffin-mother-picture1.jpg
them dominant traits

You do realize that it's Europeans that have declining birth rates and minority status on a global level. Right? You do realize that or do you think life starts and ends with the African American population? Which is a tiny 40 million. There are 1 billion Africans in Africa. And population estimates state there will be around 4 billion by 2100. Africa will have the 2nd largest continental population after Asia. Stop with this fear mongering. It's not substantiated by any facts whatsoever :comeon: It's white people that are going extinct. Not blacks.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
You do realize that it's Europeans that have declining birth rates and minority status on a global level. Right? You do realize that or do you think life starts and ends with the African American population? Which is a tiny 40 million. There are 1 billion Africans in Africa. And population estimates state there will be around 4 billion by 2100. Africa will have the 2nd largest continental population after Asia. Stop with this fear mongering. It's not substantiated by any facts whatsoever :comeon: It's white people that are going extinct. Not blacks.
All of this is tru. I still don't like seeing kings and Queens building with non africans. They are beneath us

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
Bedbucks need to purged
You are single handedly the biggest fukking fraud on this site bar none, there's nobody even close.
Not only are you a compulsive liar who constantly contradicts himself, the fantasies that you write usually involve your lust for white women.

a real pawg

BxOoLSpIIAAmM3n.jpg:large

cocaine and bytches :blessed:

25 mil on that white girl and another 25 mil to fly out some white girls.......to dubai :piss:

jenna-shea.jpg

photo-1-1.jpg

Dont get it twisted tho. i fukks with darkies too :birdman:

025cd1492f79ad03f69d9d330ba4b476.jpg

nah take this rep pawg :canelocartel22:
At first I was like:
If anything I hate bucks more than wenches..men are collectively much smarter than women, it's no reason a man should be diluting his african genes by procreation with a cave thot. Non africans are beneath us, there is no reason to use them for anything beyond causal sex
But then I was like:
i once fukked a white girl in the ass and then she cried afterwards. but i made it up to her by getting her a happy meal :ehh::obama:

A friend I got worked at hooters. Her ass was fat in them shorts. She was a pawg too

No nikka I don't give af what others think I'll fukk any race.

fukk a Pawg, this the ONLY WHITE GIRL I need: Cocaine Appreciation Thread

Last edited:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6

frazi

Rookie
Daps

The one-drop rule is still active when it comes to population tests, and is what the current population tests are based on. There are whites that have Mexican ancestry, however classify themselves as Non-Hispanic Whites. Some whites with Asian ancestry classify themselves as white as well. This is done when the 'technically' mixed child reaches adult-hood. However, the birth rate tests do not abide by sociological standards of race-classification. If the baby has a non-white (Hispanic, Asian, or Black) parent, that kid will be labeled, "non-white".

Often times, a white child with a non-white, Hispanic parent will identify more with being white as opposed to Hispanic, and likewise with Asians as I have stated above. But when it comes to biracial children such as Black-White children, the only reason they don't identify as white is due to the fact that sociologically they aren't seen as white. Thus, they - more generally than not - classify themselves as non-white.