Ni No Kuni 2 (Official Thread)

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
What character are y'all mainly using?

I was using Evan, but the last while ive been using Tani. Shes pretty fun to use, the stealing is dope

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:laff: those are literally synonyms. Can't believe he said that :laff:
Saying a game is mediocre has a somewhat negative connotation to it. That means it’s barely acceptable. This game clears acceptable pretty easily. I’m 20 hours in and I started late Friday. When I say average I mean 7.5 out of 10 or so. I’d say mediocre is 5-6 out of 10.

Gee Mello

Pro
Daps
I agree that Chapter 4 is where the game opens up. Kingdom Building is addictive, I like the Persona dungeon-like addition that is the 9 doors. I also appreciate how the 'monsters that recognize they are beta to your alpha swag' as a relative explaines will simply ignore you as you traverse through the plains, their name displays in blue and everything, you could be a bully and grind endlessly if you choose. This one has potential to be a real time consumer because it seems easy. I enjoy the Chapter intro and theme because it feels so "80's television special-like". I give props where it;s due, it's clear that the Team put their all into this experience, I hope the game continues the great progression in later chapters.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sony gamers have historically gone :gladbron: over visuals. And that trick continues to be ran
Killzone comes to mind, or even the PS4 having a few extra "P" all of this mattered until the X came out :smugbiden:

So now sony gamers cling to all exclusives and act like each and everyone is the best to ever do it :salute:
Well, their newest game to come and go is Ni No Kuni 2. Its a visual masterpiece like the first game was.
But gameplay is key, and from a gameplay standpoint? This game is so easy that a 6yr old could BREEZE thru it :wtf:

Also, its a stutterfukk. Hiccups all over the place. And if you have a PS4pro? Then you get stutter 4K :huhldup:

Can we get some input from the sony members of this board?

Is the game too easy in your opinion? Have you had the framerate issues that has been widely reported?

Your input is valued by the community :handshake:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Saying a game is mediocre has a somewhat negative connotation to it. That means it’s barely acceptable. This game clears acceptable pretty easily. I’m 20 hours in and I started late Friday. When I say average I mean 7.5 out of 10 or so. I’d say mediocre is 5-6 out of 10.
Put 20 hours into a mediocre game over the time span of 3 days brehs :skip:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
While I'm enjoying the game, and I probably wouldn't make a thread about it, I think the "issues" in this game and plenty of others are either overlooked or ignored.

Certain games get a "pass" while others get vilified for the same shyt. Reviewers reward the same shyt pundits complain about.

Stanary/toxicity is more important than the actual game these days.

Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Last edited: