Ni No Kuni 2 (Official Thread)

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I absolutely loved the 1st so I copped this off gp hopefully it lives up to the greatness of the 1st. I'm gonna start this after I watch the finale of DBS :comeon: we all know it's coming back out next year (Super that is)

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game is a solid 8.5 so far. People on a certain forum :mjpls: are being stupidly critical.

However they need to patch the enemies damage ASAP and add a hard difficulty down the line. They've wasted a cool combat system with this bizarrely easy difficulty level.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Game is a solid 8.5 so far. People on a certain forum :mjpls: are being stupidly critical.

However they need to patch the enemies damage ASAP and add a hard difficulty down the line. They've wasted a cool combat system with this bizarrely easy difficulty level.
I dont see how difficult it would be to increase enemy damage and hp :yeshrug:

Game is incredible other than that

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love the feel and vibe of the settlements in this game. Completely shyt all over FFXV.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Let's be honest this is pretty mediocre. I like the characters but they have no development. Dungeons are short and not particularly exciting either. Story is a typical shounen Japanese story and is very limited in scope. Feels a little over the top with how naive the characrers and the world function.

And I really don't like the soundtrack.

That said I'm on chapter 4 so there's more to see

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
So it actually does a get a bit harder in chapter 3, nothing crazy but its better

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
DZKNZeQUMAUPIhQ

Where are his pants?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Let's be honest this is pretty mediocre. I like the characters but they have no development. Dungeons are short and not particularly exciting either. Story is a typical shounen Japanese story and is very limited in scope. Feels a little over the top with how naive the characrers and the world function.

It’s not really mediocre just average. It so far has taken zero risk and just walked the beaten path. You’re right there’s no character development either. I’m on chapter 5 and I leveled my kingdom up to level 2.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Isnt the soundtrack the same as part 1 but with like 2 new tracks?

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

From what I'm seeing online the game comes into its own from Chapter 4 onwards.

Also you don't play enough games if you think this is a 5/10 game.