Ni No Kuni 2 (Official Thread)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just finished this game yesterday, after about 50 hours and easily one of my favorite jrpgs this gen. I picked the game up in late January because I wasn’t feeling DQ :yeshrug:

I know it changed since launch but I recommend playing on hard for a better experience

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I just finished this game yesterday, after about 50 hours and easily one of my favorite jrpgs this gen. I picked the game up in late January because I wasn’t feeling DQ :yeshrug:

I know it changed since launch but I recommend playing on hard for a better experience

Nice:wow: am 5 hours in loving it...too much reading though. I had wean off from ac oddyseey game is long as hell chapter 7 only i got 80 hrs clocked in :picard:

This is more my stylo since i love rpgs with party members etc. Am currently playing on hard but still seems easy does it get harder later? Thanks

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
43 hours in.

Chapter 5.

I can't stop build in my up my kingdom.

I did all this research and it really helps the game.

Got my higgles all level 10.

My Kingmaker does more during battles.

This game is crack :blessed:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
43 hours in.

Chapter 5.

I can't stop build in my up my kingdom.

I did all this research and it really helps the game.

Got my higgles all level 10.

My Kingmaker does more during battles.

This game is crack :blessed:
Higgledys are so dope :heh:

Kingdom builder was addictive as fukk. I think I maxed my shyt out, if not really close to it.

Always wanted to go back and platinum it but I wasn't really feeling the skirmishes like that and you have to win a gang of them for the platinum.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Higgledys are so dope :heh:

Kingdom builder was addictive as fukk. I think I maxed my shyt out, if not really close to it.

Always wanted to go back and platinum it but I wasn't really feeling the skirmishes like that and you have to win a gang of them for the platinum.
I am officially addicted to this game.

I have 40 citizens and I unlocked all of the facilities and basically Max almost everything out I'm about to get to level 3 Kingdom as soon as I get 10 more citizens.

Maxing out my kingmaker really helped in battles.

My team is super strong now.

Now that I am level 36 it is more fun to explore because everything doesn't kill me easily.

The worlds are so gorgeous and it's like little puzzles to get to Hidden places and I am just really having fun with this game.

I am also playing Tales of berseria and I just be Kingdom Hearts 3 but this seems way more rewarding exploration wise.

The world is so beautiful and makes me not mind playing for so long.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Level 3 kingdom

Chapter 7

Level 44

Roland though :ohhh:

Should I keep grinding side missions or is it time to just beat the game brehs??

How many hours would you say I had left?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Chapter 9.

How long is the end game brehs?

I am level 52...fully upgraded kingdom as much as possible too. So I believe I got the best armor and weapons.

Can I breeze through the end now or nah?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Finished it at level 56-58.

Game was super easy lol

But I maxed out my level 3 kingdom so maybe that helped.