NFL What have we learned Week 6

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Man why yall be on this bullshyt, at the most you could say Brady manning and maybe Rodgers
Brees? Romo? Big Ben? You even got the nerve to mention stafford and that bet not be tannehill you talking about

Stop overrating the qb position

:what:

Brees and Big Ben are first ballot HOF.

Romo getting in also. When healthy, he was a top 5 QB.

Strafford had a good stretch with the Lions in 2011-2015 and I'm talking about Matt Ryan.

Tannehill :mjlol: He's the epitome of :trash:

QB play now is very mid when you got CJ Stroud possibly a top 10 QB.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV

Strafford had a good stretch with the Lions in 2011-2015 and I'm talking about Matt Ryan.

What’s wrong with Stroud? Cam, Luck and RG3 all looked like top QBs with all those heads u just named still in the league

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Man why yall be on this bullshyt, at the most you could say Brady manning and maybe Rodgers
Brees? Romo? Big Ben? You even got the nerve to mention stafford and that bet not be tannehill you talking about

Stop overrating the qb position

Prime Brees is better than every current QB outside of Mahomes.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps

Big Ben is not a first ballot hof, really he on the same level with Eli but y’all not ready for that conversation
Brees is cool but he not a winner for real
In what universe is romo even coming close to hall of fame, I swear he essentially playing just like Dak but y’all like him more than Dak
Stafford was throwing to Calvin Johnson

Y’all let the rule changes cloud y’all minds

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
•everything goes in cycles. DC's have finally caught up to the offensive explosion of the last half-decade. The last truly elite defense to play in the Super Bowl was the '18 Pats; the last All-Time defense to play in a Super Bowl was the '15 Broncos; and the last All-Time defense to have a multi-year run was the LOB-era Hawks...

Mark my words, at least one of the Bowl teams this year will have an elite defense and it may be both...

This defensive resurgence is beautiful to watch, and I'd say it's more of that than mid quarterback play. There's alot of mid QB play too but the real cause is DCs and players have finally figured out how to play, and win, in this offensively-biased era. I'm loving this shyt...

•Titans need to consider a lot over this bye. It's not getting better with Tannehill and we don't have a legitimate backup. 2-4 and the worst team in a surprisingly competitive division...

I'd let Tannehill go to whoever wants him, and have everyone except Simmons on the trade block. Time to start this rebuild, do it now...

Baltimore is mid as fukk. That defense is good not great, and that offense is garbage in the red zone. They NOT scaring no one with the weapons they have. As of right now they look like they'll be one and done in the playoffs, do not tell me this team is a contender...

•whole bunch of straight up BAD teams in the NFL this year. Carolina is the only one who hasn't won a game so I'll default to them and call them the worst, but man, it isn't by much. The Bears, Patriots, Giants, Broncos, all of these teams would be a coin flip to lose to Carolina right now. Just straight up horrible squads...

•with the weak showings from SF and Philly, all of a sudden KC looks like the favorite again. AFC Championship seems to be a collision course between KC and Miami or Buffalo...

•Rivera is still on borrowed time in Washington. Atlanta needs to draft a better QB than this garbage mf Ridder...

•Geno does appear to be regressing back ti his mean. At the same time, Seattle's defense is maturing at a rapid rate, and if Geno can provide them Y1-Y3 Russ level of play, Seattle will be fine. They went to the SB with an All-Time D before Russ was ever an elite player. As bad as the offense was today, they still had a chance to win it in the end. Seattle's gonna be fine...

Cincinnati is who you gotta worry about coming outta that game. Burrow looks better but this offense was shut down the last 3 quarters. They've got one "easy" game the rest of their schedule, Week 15 vs Minnesota. They in some trouble...

•The Cleveland Browns potentially have an All-Time defense building. If they can get average QB play the rest if the year, they'll be in the AFC Championship. Of they get anything above average QB play, they'll be in the Super Bowl. This defense completely undressed arguably the most potent offense in The League after the first drive, and they did it playing man...

I need Deshaun to get the fukk back and play at least at a Dak level the rest of the year...

On the flip SF is gonna be fine. We learned Purdy looks like a Y2 QB when he's constantly pressured and all those weapons can't separate. But we know he'll be fine because he was 3/5 on that last drive and drove them into position to win. Gotta slow down on MVP chants with dude but he's still good, they'll be fine...

•this Saints offense is wasting an elite defense. Carr has regressed, he was never "great" but he's well below average at this point...

Houston may fukk around and win this division. I'm not buying into Jacksonville yet, but I am buying into this rapid turnaround in Houston. CJ is The Future, and this team is maturing every week. Never woulda guessed it but they may fukk around and make tge playoffs abd right now Demeco is easily COY...

•Detroit is that deal. This may be the best Lions team in 65 years, no bullshyt. Muhfukkas trying to downplay Goff, he's always been a good QB. He's raising the bar and the way Campbell has raised the bar in Detroit is astounding. When is the last time Detroit was a legit Super Bowl contender? Have they EVER been a legit Super Bowl contender? Lions a threat to everyone, excluding nobody. They have a chance to win this whole shyt...

Don't let em do it, it'll be one of the greatest stories in NFL history and stamp Goff's Canton ticket as being a starter for two SB teams is pretty much guaranteed Hall status---->and he has the numbers to support him too...

•Eagles have an 8-game run coming up that is gonna tell us everything about who they are. Personally I see a 4-4 or worse record coming, 4-4 would make them 9-5 heading into the final 3 weeks and would mean they aren't an elite team. I don't think they are, defense is mediocre, and Hurts is coming down off that 1-year peak just like I said he would. He's not That Guy...

I still don't think the Jets make the playoffs but of they do, they gonna upset somebody...

•Buffalo is so confounding. Will beat the doors off a real contender like Miami but struggle all game with the fukking Giants...

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Hurts is Mid
Purdy is Mid
Baker is Mid Mid
Car is Mid

A whole lot of Mid QB righting now.
This shyt is wild. Just a few years ago it was skewed offensively. Defensive coordinators though….

4RXw.gif

b. woods

Peace
Daps
•this Saints offense is wasting an elite defense.

:whoa:

Yeah, the so-called "Offense" is wasting the Defense. :francis:

Carr has regressed, he was never "great" but he's well below average at this point...

:smh: :snoop: @Inertia Creeps

I am about to start Reporting every Coli breh whenever they do not properly refer to him by his new official name. :ufdup:

And especially using THAT bolded name :scusthov: :scust: :hhh: