NFL What have we learned Week 6

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's not really a dominant team in the NFL
The Chiefs are the closest thing to being a dominant team, and they still have some weaknesses on both sides of the ball.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Zach Wilson is not a dumb quarterback. His interceptions last season were a result of poor mechanics not bad decision making. He has not made a dumb throw since trying to gun sling versus the Cowboys, which really wasn’t on him.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lions are the best team in the league as of this week. Can change, probably will...be we are BALLING.

I'm a Lions fan but they're 1-1 against playoff level teams, both games being close. 9ers had so much go wrong and ref cheating and still barely lost to a decent team. No reason to think Detroit is better than SF yet.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
There's not really a dominant team in the NFL
The Chiefs are the closest thing to being a dominant team, and they still have some weaknesses on both sides of the ball.

KC isn't dominant they just have a good defense and have played against horrible QBs outside of week 1. I just dont see how their offense is gonna get them to the Superbowl this year.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KC isn't dominant they just have a good defense and have played against horrible QBs outside of week 1. I just dont see how their offense is gonna get them to the Superbowl this year.
You obviously didn't read the first part of my post

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
The league caught on to KKKyle Shanahan's offense last year. They were 3-4 before the McCaffrey trade. Since then, they've been winning on talent.

Not too many teams have CLE defense tho..
But I think most folk knew that Brock was jus a Supreme game manager and not THEE reason they were winning

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The Quarterback position is overrated and they get way too much credit for a teams success.

The Eagles and 49ers are the best teams in the NFC, but not because of their Quarterbacks.

Both are game managers. They are both surrounded by talent on both sides of the ball, and they’re not asked to carry the offense. Purdy only has one 300 yard game and has only attempted 30 or more passes in a game once.

Hurts puts up pedestrian numbers and his stats are nearly identical to Mac Jones. The only difference is Hurts has way more weapons than Jones.