NFL What have we learned Week 1

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Something stinks in Cincy - Horrible, horrible loss to the Patriots. Bengals usually start slow, but you can't lose to a team like the Patriots. Going 0-2 isn't the end of the world for this team with WAS, CAR and NYG on the schedule in the next few weeks, but margin of error to make playoffs in the AFC isn't big.

Daniel Jones - watching this guy is beyond painful. NYG needs to move on.

Antonio Pierce is in way over his head as a HC and it's painfully obvious. Passing up on Harbaugh (who was at least interested) is such a Mark Davis move.

Steelers are interesting with Justin Fields. Doesn't need to do to much, use your legs, don't turn the ball over and let the Steeler defense make splash plays. Tomlin's streak maybe safe for another year.

Is is time to declare Bryce Young a bust? Do you give him a 3rd season at this rate?
Hiring the intern coach because a trash team vouched for him is always stupid lol. Yall are all losers who have never won shyt what yall know about a Good HC

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
6 yrs in, Kyle

Kyler Murray missed him on what could've been a game winning TD today.He was WIDE DA FUKK OPEN.6 yrs in, Kyler's just another QB who'll never find consistency in this league.Whole bunch of mediocrity mixed in with a special play here & there.The NFL product is actually pretty damn disgusting right now.CJ Stroud & Patrick Mahomes are the only 2 legit young QB's in the league.The rest of these dudes are interchangeable mid tier..to absolute garbage.
I looked way too deep in this thread for this comment

Played one of the most under the radar bum games I’ve seen. Did a whole bunch of a little bit. He has no vision.

Bad teams draft high and then don’t utilize their picks

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Noon slate starting to wrap up

Anthony Richardson and CJ Stroud in the same division is something the NFL dreamed of

Aaron Jones might have been the best pickup in the off-season

Send the Panthers to the XFL

Kirk Cousins played the Falcons

Gonna be interesting to see how far Josh Allen can carry the Bills by himself

I think Kirk still hurt and not ok, but yes he got another check, and he’s still ok-occasionally great

Bears drafted another RB in the first round and the Bears still suck and will get hyped off their D beating a Will Levis lead offense

Will Levis did the dumbest throw i ever seen

@CHICAGO sucks dikk for a living

Man, I’m not on the Caleb train but he’s got some growing to do, we have to be patient and see, though i think we should have 86’d fluse. Also for all the talk of getting the line together they was on Caleb hat all game, he rarely had a clean pocket

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Definitely. I have said numerous times, The browns were incredibly dumb to give him that contract coming off not playing for a whole season + he wasn't worth that money when he was playing at the Texans. Browns deserve this L

That’s what happens when a team who has been bad for so many years tastes a bit of success. We all knew that deal was insane and shame on Deshaun for not living up to it. Son seems like he has no interest in being better. Hopefully he turns things around.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I can't get how crazy that Lions Offensive Line was yesterday.

There's just nothing any defensive line I know of currently that can do something about them when they just push you all the way down the field and slam into you with big running backs. Especially not with these light ass defenses today.

They were the 10th heaviest Offensive Line last year and we saw how far they went, they're now the 5th heaviest and added the Pro Bowl guard from Baltimore. Their mental game and coaching though is what puts them over on top of being enormous.

Basically if they played the 2nd half of last year's NFCCG like this did overtime vs the Rams, they'd have been in the Super Bowl. I think Dan Campbell realized that and that's bad news for the rest of the league.

If they stay healthy, I think they dominate the year. It's just such a simple, effective game. As the offense on the other team you'd just have to watch them "too small" your defense up the field on a game-winning drive.

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
First it was Lamar, then it was Josh, then it was Burrow, then it was back to Josh, then back to Lamar, and now it’s looking like it’ll be CJ’s turn to face the spotlight. One of these times gotta hit, right? :russ:
I mean…Lamar has an NFL MVP, Burrow was in the SB not too long ago, Allen is the direct reason why the Bills are in contender convos, and CJ may have had one of the greatest rookie season debuts ever. They literally may be 4/4 :mjlol: :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I mean…Lamar has an NFL MVP, Burrow was in the SB not too long ago, Allen is the direct reason why the Bills are in contender convos, and CJ may have had one of the greatest rookie season debuts ever. They literally may be 4/4 :mjlol: :mjlol:
And even then, none of those guys are on his level when it matters most or would be considered his rival.

People shouldn’t even be lumping the Ravens and Chiefs into the same sentence when they’ve shown that they can’t beat them even with the MVP starting.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Miss the forest for the trees brehs. Lamar has 2 MVPs which further proves the point

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nobody is talking about baker mayfield had the best day out of any qb not named mahomes or stroud today.

I think part of it is that the Washington secondary is pretty bad. But it really does say a lot that he was one of the most consistent QBs yesterday.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

NFL might have a problem if this keeps up. It’s why you see all Mahomes all the time. There need to be a full court press to make Anthony Richardson the man.. That damn td pass!:whew: It’s just amazing how bad New Orleans beat Carolina down off Derek Carr having 200 yards. He didn’t have to do much though lol.