NFL What have we learned Week 1

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
U got 2 of the 3 :mjgrin:
It’s week one. My the fantasy Playas look down and you and smile. I couldn’t do any money leagues this year so I’m not as vested. I dropped Mostert though off all my teams. I think he’s 31 so he was a flyer when I drafted him.

As great as he was last year, barring injury I didn’t want to waste the pick one him. I probably got him in a later round as a value pick.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Don't matter. He got his generational welf secured
What did that negotiation look like? Dumb ass GM. Who would have gave him a contract at all? We want to offer you 40M a year. Agent was like.
shrek.gif

How about 42? You are driving a hard bargain.
:mjlol:

Daps
Watson might be cooked but his line was pretty bad today.

Definitely. I have said numerous times, The browns were incredibly dumb to give him that contract coming off not playing for a whole season + he wasn't worth that money when he was playing at the Texans. Browns deserve this L

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Something stinks in Cincy - Horrible, horrible loss to the Patriots. Bengals usually start slow, but you can't lose to a team like the Patriots. Going 0-2 isn't the end of the world for this team with WAS, CAR and NYG on the schedule in the next few weeks, but margin of error to make playoffs in the AFC isn't big.

Daniel Jones - watching this guy is beyond painful. NYG needs to move on.

Antonio Pierce is in way over his head as a HC and it's painfully obvious. Passing up on Harbaugh (who was at least interested) is such a Mark Davis move.

Steelers are interesting with Justin Fields. Doesn't need to do to much, use your legs, don't turn the ball over and let the Steeler defense make splash plays. Tomlin's streak maybe safe for another year.

Is is time to declare Bryce Young a bust? Do you give him a 3rd season at this rate?