• Total voters

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
What does Aaron Rodgers have to do with Mahomes and his trash season? :dahell:

U just a causal babble fan :camby:
I brought him up because that's your boy, at least it used to be before he flamed out the playoffs consistently.

Mahomes is beyond stats at this point, he's doing what it takes to when, like running over DBs at the goal line for TDs.

Regardless, you should be more worried about HOW the Packers are gonna lose to the Lions.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I brought him up because that's your boy, at least it used to be before he flamed out the playoffs consistently.

Mahomes is beyond stats at this point, he's doing what it takes to when, like running over DBs at the goal line for TDs.

Regardless, you should be more worried about HOW the Packers are gonna lose to the Lions.
Rodgers aint my boy :mjlol:

no one worried about the Lions :camby:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You a lie. I been on this forum for quite a while.

Vikings weren't worried about the Lions either. I guess they were right too

:sas2:
He was our QB dummy. Why the fukk wouldnt i cheer for him? :dahell:

He aint my boy cuz he aint our QB anymore. Try to wrap that around your two brain cells

we in 2024, try to catch up cuz u 2 years behind.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

this, yet people in here grading him like hes on the same level as all these other 31 starting QBs in the level. brady said it perfectly in the broadcast earlier.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Purdy's arm strength will hold him and the team back.

He underthrows deep balls and can't throw with zip consistently enough :francis:

Mahomes has been very underwhelming this year... he makes 2 good plays a game and everything else is schemed up plays.