• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Terrible clock management by Houston. They had the ball in FG range, GB has all their timeouts, and they hand off twice to Mixon to concede the FG. They should have ran their offense to score a TD or get a first down because GB was getting the ball back with plenty of time.

Then GB gets into FG range with :52 on the clock and the Texans don't use their timeouts to give themselves a chance to get the ball back in case they make the FG.

They gave a winnable game away.
Houston not winning that game hurts because GB gave basically two TDs worth of turnovers today between Love and the special teams

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
GaW0Z1IXAAA3GK-

GaW9JzwXoAEMCd7

:wow:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
22/25 280 2 touchdowns biggest game of the year, on the road, Goff is ready.

Like I said in the game thread, that game wasn't as close as the score either. Lions had some weird, uncharacteristic mistakes but are overall the much better team.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Damn Lions best team in league right now....still need to deal with loss of Hutch! I was expecting B Flo to light Goff but Goff has been str8 money.

Giants offense and Jones still azz cheeks.

The real beige Bret Farve stay throwing picks but even he may be better than Dak. My Boys got the wrong mixed bruh.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The NFC with is gonna be trash 3 years in a row. 9 wins might get it again.

I still think Siriani is a bad coach but the eagles talent and the rest of the league will get them 9-10 wins

Callahan and Mayo might be one and done. Those teams look like 1-2 win squads right now. Maye might win a game or two more than he has any business doing which could save Mayo’s Job.