NFL Week 7: What Have We Learned?!!

Did you learn anything new?

• Total voters

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Russ back :wow:

He's been getting dogged by the media and I know they were chomping at the bit to get at him if they lost.

Steelers need to be on the phone tomorrow morning to get another WR. They don't have enough fire power to contend.

Adams could've chosen Pittsburgh but made a lateral move to another 2-4 team:mjlol:
What was the point of trading Dionte?

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Yeah, Russ makes the AFC really interesting at the top.

He gives the Steelers a downfield element, sure, but he was inconsistent as a whole tonight. The big development that Steeler fans should be happy about is the OL moving around a Jets defense so Najee could show what he's really about if he can cross the line of scrimmage without having to dance around as well as George Pickens showing out.

As mentioned in here, the Steelers will need another WR to truly contend. Regardless, they aren't far off because they are well-coached with a firmly established identity and an inability to be bad.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He gives the Steelers a downfield element, sure, but he was inconsistent as a whole tonight. The big development that Steeler fans should be happy about is the OL moving around a Jets defense so Najee could show what he's really about if he can cross the line of scrimmage without having to dance around as well as George Pickens showing out.

As mentioned in here, the Steelers will need another WR to truly contend. Regardless, they aren't far off because they are well-coached with a firmly established identity and an inability to be bad.
Like I mentioned in the other thread (and Dungy just co-signed) the thing about Russ is he knows how to do a lot of pre-snap reads, calling protections, etc. Improved OL play is part of Russ’s credit (I even called it that people will mention how the OL will look better). The guy just has good fundamentals.

At the end of the day, Russ is a classic QB who makes everyone around him better. That’s basically what happened. It’s pretty much what Fields has to learn and hopefully Russ can teach him that. Fields has the intangibles, but he needs the flowchart/habits under center.

Last edited:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
No they ain't :mjlol:

Najee had room in the box for the first time this season in the second half when they started working the ball down the field

The Steelers swapped Fields' scrambling ability with Russ making it a point to throw deep to Pickens, who accounted for almost half of Russ' yards, with most, if not all, of those catches coming during plays where he was pretty well covered. If anything, their passing game woke up because they forced the issue of involving their best perimeter weapon in 50-50 scenarios early and often, which is where said weapon shines.

Regardless, the Steelers played good defense and ran the ball well. That's how they want to win games, regardless of Russ hitting a few "fukk it, he's down there somewhere" passes -- which is a strength of his game -- or having the veteran's IQ as far as pre-snap recognition, etc.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Post it.. I'm curious
IMG-0648.png

IMG-0649.png

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Kelce might not score a TD this season. shyt they might not need him to lol. They usin him like a classic TE never seen him block so much before. Either he lost his WR route runnin mismatch catchin ability or they just savin it.

Orrrrr he’s washed. You can tell he’s washed just by watching him run compared to a guy like Gray. He needs to sign these papers for the Gardens. Lunch will be at 2:00 today, we’re having cod. Bingo starts at 7:00 :ufdup:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Not true. If you want to say even 60% I'd say that's arguable.

But you still need the best QB to make this happen. Andy Reid only started winning rings when he had Pat. Not Mcnabb, not Alex Smith, not Vick.

Stop hating. Put Burrow on the Chiefs right now and they are probably 1-5.

nikka, Burrow is 14-2 right now.
Pat is the better QB but Burrow is playing better football at the moment.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, Burrow is 14-2 right now.
Pat is the better QB but Burrow is playing better football at the moment.
This is some nasty box score watching
We seen Burrow’s backup competent with Chase + Higgins.

Put Mahomes with Chase + Higgins Cincy would have a better record. Just due to Mahomes making the right play in high leverage situations.

Moments>>>stats

Burrow with the current version of KC’s offense:dead:
He’s not a “floor raiser”