NFL Week 7: What Have We Learned?!!

Did you learn anything new?

• Total voters

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carolina gonna bench Dalton? Might as well roll Bryce out there.

Diggs appears ready for his 2-bedroom townhouse in :flabbynsick: Gardens.

4th in receptions and 13th in yards coming into the game.

Sky Moore is probably the worse football player of all time

What is Veach plan for this guy

I have no idea why he's still on the roster. They healthy scratched him all playoffs last season so why is he around this season.

Veach gotta knock off the bullshyt. Cut him and trade for a WR.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Not true. If you want to say even 60% I'd say that's arguable.

But you still need the best QB to make this happen. Andy Reid only started winning rings when he had Pat. Not Mcnabb, not Alex Smith, not Vick.

Stop hating. Put Burrow on the Chiefs right now and they are probably 1-5.

Mahomes has 6tds and 8 picks. He's legit been terrible this year. You could put 10 QBs in that spot and they have the same record.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
White folks cheering a little too loud and proudly about the Watson injury online. shyt is corny. You don’t like the guy, fine. I think some fans don’t realize who’s on their team. One I saw in particular was grandstanding yet his starting DT is responsible for the death of two people.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
A lot of posters on here anointed Stroud way too fukkin early

:mjlol: get that Ohio State hate out of your blood, there are QB's that are actually having terrible seasons currently that shouldn't be and ya'll are trying to shyt on Shroud due to one game L that wasn't really on him

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
:mjlol: get that Ohio State hate out of your blood, there are QB's that are actually having terrible seasons currently that shouldn't be and ya'll are trying to shyt on Shroud due to one game L that wasn't really on him
Huh? Tf are you talking about? Hate Ohio State since when?

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Seems the football gods did what Stefanski wouldn't. :francis: We'll see if Famous Jameis can rally 'em.

Hard to say if the Eagles are hitting their stride because the NYG are a get-right game for most teams.

Not sure I'm ready to call the Lions the NFC's best yet. They did lose Hutchinson and you can't replace him. But they've got an A+ run game and Goff's been balling, so they'll be in the mix, no doubt.

So will SF. Looks bad now but they always find a way.

Glad Daniels is OK. And Canales might be on the hot seat already. Sounds silly, but look who the owner is.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mahomes has 6tds and 8 picks. He's legit been terrible this year. You could put 10 QBs in that spot and they have the same record.

Y'all said the same thing last season.

They're down WR1 & 2. Juju got hurt. They got him throwing to TE4.

All that matters is the W. The offense will come around once they make some moves.

White folks cheering a little too loud and proudly about the Watson injury online. shyt is corny. You don’t like the guy, fine. I think some fans don’t realize who’s on their team. One I saw in particular was grandstanding yet his starting DT is responsible for the death of two people.

Reddit especially :mjpls:

The self righteousness is nauseating and you know besides race their main issue is the money these guys get.

Watson still getting all his money so they need to get over it.

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Lions showed why the Vikings record was not a true testament of who they really are as team.

Chiefs defense is legit this season and looking at Mahomes stat line each week proves this.

Packers defense 2nd half of games the best in the league have not given up more than 7 points past 4 games.

Anthony Richardson is trash and Colts should start Flacco moving forward he gets more done on offense.

Kirk Cousins won't last a full season healthy on the Falcons.

Hopkins should request a trade from the Titans very soon.

Last edited:

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way

godfather-slap.gif