godfather-slap.gif

You do that to a guy your career is potentially married to.:dame:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Russ back :wow:

He's been getting dogged by the media and I know they were chomping at the bit to get at him if they lost.

Steelers need to be on the phone tomorrow morning to get another WR. They don't have enough fire power to contend.

Adams could've chosen Pittsburgh but made a lateral move to another 2-4 team:mjlol:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
If the Steelers care about ensuring George Pickens is a notable factor in games, start Russ.

If they are content with relying on the run game and their QB's legs for explosive plays, start Fields.

EITHER WAY, the result is effectively the same.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Russ back :wow:

He's been getting dogged by the media and I know they were chomping at the bit to get at him if they lost.

Steelers need to be on the phone tomorrow morning to get another WR. They don't have enough fire power to contend.

Adams could've chosen Pittsburgh but made a lateral move to another 2-4 team:mjlol:
I think they should get Thielen from Carolina

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
If the Steelers care about ensuring George Pickens is a notable factor in games, start Russ.

If they are content with relying on the run game and their QB's legs for explosive plays, start Fields.

EITHER WAY, the result is effectively the same.

No they ain't :mjlol:

Najee had room in the box for the first time this season in the second half when they started working the ball down the field