NFL Week 7: What have we learned

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Rodgers isn't fringe anything
Greatest arm talent I've ever seen
I don't see how he's below top 5
Marino and Rodgers best pure throwers and Rodgers had that added mobility especially when he was younger
Winning means something and he played in a weak nfc north and only went to one Super Bowl, he talented so that’s why he is on the fringe

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Wtf does this even mean? :mjlol:

Rodgers definitely belongs on that list. He ran the league miltiple times. He carried some really bad Packers teams. U cant have Manning on there and dismiss Rodgers when Manning was TRASH in the playoffs and litterally got carried his 2nd ring.
Manning had more success than Rodgers, and manning turned the colts into a respectable franchise
Rodgers is cool but to me he on the fringe, can’t put him up there with the other real all timers like Brady and Montana

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Are nikkas ready to come to the table, sit down and discuss how he is one of the GOATs? He continuously makes chicken salad out of chicken shyt every year and his fan base hates him for it
They havent won a playoff game in 8 years and got embarrassed last time they were a contender by Bortles

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Rodgers has 4 MVPs and Brees had a 10 year stretch where he averaged 4900 yards & 35 TDs - they are def both all time QBs
Rodgers won mvp because people overrate the qb position and automatically give the qb mvp awards, and them Bree’s stats is cool but them dudes ain’t win shyt for real

They both played in weak ass divisions and only won one Super Bowl each, that’s not all timer material, they on the fringe

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Manning had more success than Rodgers, and manning turned the colts into a respectable franchise
Rodgers is cool but to me he on the fringe, can’t put him up there with the other real all timers like Brady and Montana
If you knew how the Packers operate you wouldn't be saying this.

For the better part of Rodgers prime his GM had dementia... I'm not being funny or joking either. Ted Thompson had dementia

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
This is some dumb casual take right here lol. I mean hey that's your opinion and you're entitled to it ..... Its a dumb opinion, but you're entitled to it
I just have higher standards on what is suppose to be “all timers”, y’all can dikk ride these qbs if you want to but in my eyes Bree’s and Rodgers ain’t really win shyt so why are people talking about them like they supposed to be in the conversation of top five qbs of all time

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
If you knew how the Packers operate you wouldn't be saying this.

For the better part of Rodgers prime his GM had dementia... I'm not being funny or joking either. Ted Thompson had dementia
Aye it is what it is but he only went to one Super Bowl, that’s not all timer material

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Aye it is what it is but he only went to one Super Bowl, that’s not all timer material
Except football is the ultimate team sport where you literally don't even play defense when you're a QB.. aint no "it is what it is" lol

Like I stated, that's your opinion on it but it just screams "casual" when I hear stuff like this

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Except football is the ultimate team sport where you literally don't even play defense when you're a QB.. aint no "it is what it is" lol

Like I stated, that's your opinion on it but it just screams "casual" when I hear stuff like this
Now all of a sudden it’s a team sport when it comes to certain qbs huh when actual winning is taken into account

Right it is a team sport but when we talk about all time qbs Bree’s and Rodgers are honorable mentions, Brady had to win 6 rings for people to finally give him the top qb crown but yall want to call dudes who barely won all timers, dudes who played during the same years Brady played, like I said yall need to stop dikk riding these qbs

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
B
Dafuq does this mean? You realize a QB can't take a team to the SB by himself, right?

Rodgers was carrying shytty defenses all the way to NFC championships :mjlol:
Brees and Rodgers had several opportunities and played in weak divisions