NFL Week 5: What have we learned

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Game still in the balance and this isn't a popular take...

Zach Wilson has gotten better. I thought before that he'd straight up just be out of the league once his deal was up but he might fukk around and hang around the league

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Bryce Young ain’t it. He can sling it but he’s only one hit away. Carolina is a badddd team and the freakin Lions look like a deep playoff contender :dahell:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Your argument is based on emotion. They were winning with defense before Brady was up for a new contract. Saying the defense was built because Brady took less later money isn't factual.
Wtf are you talking about? You’re referring to the rookie contract. I’m talking about everything after that. Derelle Revis came because of Brady not Belichick. Tom Brady took a pay cut so they could pay him. That’s just one example. That’s not emotional.

He made Brady? Ok, make another Brady.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Vikings won every one score game last year and are 1-4 in one score games this year. Crazy.

They aren't a good team but I wouldn't be surprised if they still pop up as a 7th seed threat. Next week's game vs Chicago is gonna be big for both teams.