NFL Week 4: What have we learned

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Justin Fields is the worst QB since Nathan Peterman. He's one of the worst QBs I've seen in pro football ever...

The entire Bears franchise needs to be replaced. Everybody is bad. From ownership who should stuck with Nagy. To this weak ass, spineless front office. To this awful Eberflus. To the sorry talent level and weak ass defense...

This is by far the most dysfunctional organization in football right now...
You say this after the game he had today? :unimpressed:

Coaches got scared and played not to lose rather than playing to win, and they still ended up losing. This loss wasn't on Fields.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Might I introduce you to a pair of gentlemen named Desmond Ridder and Kenny Pickett?
Ridder, yes, he's terrible...

Pickett, i have hope for...
You say this after the game he had today? :unimpressed:

Coaches got scared and played not to lose rather than playing to win, and they still ended up losing. This loss wasn't on Fields.
2½ good quarters. That's it. When is he gonna give us an elite 4 quarters? What about just not turning the ball over so gotdamn much?

Fields is not That Guy!

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
LA is Raider city. Not even close. The way the three teams landed (Rams, Chargers, Raiders) is a straight mix-up.

These visiting SoFi crowds definitely showing their numbers this year.

The worst part is Raider Home games are 50/50 in Vegas because every opposing fan wanna go to a game in Vegas and will pay out the ass to do it

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear you. They easily the twi worst starters in the NFL today. Both of em should be out The League after this year, they aren't pro QBs...

Wilson should be out but Fields can be a back up. He has enough physical tools for someone to sign him. Andy Reid could probably fix some things and he could stick around holding a clipboard for Mahomes.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Wilson should be out but Fields can be a back up. He has enough physical tools for someone to sign him. Andy Reid could probably fix some things and he could stick around holding a clipboard for Mahomes.
He would be a shytty backup
I actually think he's got a lot of value as a Taysom Hill style gadget player
I think any team leaving him on the bench would be doing a huge disservice cause he has elite athleticism few posses. He's just not an NFL QB