NFL Week 4: What have we learned

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Tomlin is a good coach. But. He is too loyal. He hangs on to his coaches way to long when it’s obvious they are garbage

Matt Canada is abysmal. We have the worst offense in the league by a wide margin. If our defense is not scoring multiple times a game we are not winning

It’s a miracle that we are 2-2 right now
The Saints offense only scored four touchdowns so far this year. :scust:

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Derrick Henry throwing a TD on 3rd goal against the Bengals defense was the end of that game. Not only did Bengals call a timeout before on previous play seeing formation with Henry as QB they still played same coverage with no changes.

Browns defense was hyped up past couple weeks only to give up rushing TDs and give up 28 points.

Josh Allen owns the Dolphins since he's entered the league only casuals thought Miami would win this week.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Tomlin is a good coach. But. He is too loyal. He hangs on to his coaches way to long when it’s obvious they are garbage

Matt Canada is abysmal. We have the worst offense in the league by a wide margin. If our defense is not scoring multiple times a game we are not winning

:usure:?

Would you rather the "Offense" Pete CarmichaeL Sid from Hey Arnold "runs" here in N.O.? :mjlol:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
CJ Stroud might actually be that dude :ehh:

:umad: Titans trying to make a smear campaign about his cognitive test scores to rank his draft stock :mjlol:

Anthony Richardson is Black Tim Tebow? :jbhmm:
That's disrespectful on so many levels breh....Tebow has one of the GOAT college careers but AR15 is already a better pro QB than he ever was

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Derrick Henry throwing a TD on 3rd goal against the Bengals defense was the end of that game. Not only did Bengals call a timeout before on previous play seeing formation with Henry as QB they still played same coverage with no changes.

Browns defense was hyped up past couple weeks only to give up rushing TDs and give up 28 points.

Josh Allen owns the Dolphins since he's entered the league only casuals thought Miami would win this week.
That 28 wasn’t on the defense, the got two very short fields. They only had two really good drives and they were literally on the field all game because the offense couldn’t get a first down.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City

Like I said earlier. The organization is stale:francis:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Justin Fields is the worst QB since Nathan Peterman. He's one of the worst QBs I've seen in pro football ever...

The entire Bears franchise needs to be replaced. Everybody is bad. From ownership who should stuck with Nagy. To this weak ass, spineless front office. To this awful Eberflus. To the sorry talent level and weak ass defense...

This is by far the most dysfunctional organization in football right now...

Stop it.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Like I said earlier. The organization is stale:francis:
Your right. I sit here and watch games across the nfl and our offense looks NOTHING like them. It’s lethargic and bland.

Houston flat out had guys running wide open all night. We can barely complete a pass let alone get a 1st down

Also Levi Wallace is slow. He gets cooked week in week out

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Your right. I sit here and watch games across the nfl and our offense looks NOTHING like them. It’s lethargic and bland.

Houston flat out had guys running wide open all night. We can barely complete a pass let alone get a 1st down

Also Levi Wallace is slow. He gets cooked week in week out
The way other teams fire off the ball, run the ball creatively , passing routes, etc.

It's like we're playing a different game than everyone else. Anytime you need a catch, target Levi Wallace. Peterson aint too far behind either. I'd rather deal with Porter Jr and the growing pains that come come with playing a rookie but I guess we have to play the veterans:francis:

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)

And also Kenny Pickett is basura.

I feel for the man (never want to see someone get hurt) but now we have a perfect excuse to move on from him, while Kenny can get a head start on becoming a generic Caucasian backup QB.