Reppin
The heights

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Should've taken it as an omen that the Ravens having 7 starters out was such big national news. It's par for the course around here. Guess having that many out was too much to overcome, though.

Indy's already got some pieces. If Richardson stays healthy and is what I think he'll be, could be a short rebuild (esp in that division).

Wasn't that long ago that the Titans stayed sonning the Ravens and were hyped as a dark horse SB contender. That falloff came quick.

NYJ fans have to be tight. They had to figure this would be the year they finally get the best of :beli:, but...

I said last week the Broncos weren't a total mess. :unsure: Miami's O looks unstoppable, though, real talk.

Still not ready to give up on Fields, but he's...got some work to do.

Raiders need to figure out who they are and what they want to do. Do they believe they can go for it (in an already tough division/conf) and trust Garoppolo to stay healthy? If not, might need to fall back and join the Caleb/Maye sweepstakes.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The broncos don’t have any top picks, and have the russ deal holding them down
The Broncos have their first next draft

And they can get out of the Russ deal in about 2 seasons. But with that said I don't think they are trying to tank. You're not going to convince 53 players to look like shyt for some rookie.

Sean Payton is just a trash coach

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The broncos have their picks this season

For some reason i thought it was next year, but even if you wanted a qb, still got that russ contract that you’d have, and it don’t make sense to grab a rookie and still have some albatross of a contract on the books for him to sit,

They can’t begin to get out of it til 26, so two seasons with a highly paid back up

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The Broncos have their first next draft

And they can get out of the Russ deal in about 2 seasons. But with that said I don't think they are trying to tank. You're not going to convince 53 players to look like shyt for some rookie.

Sean Payton is just a trash coach

I saw, and yep 26 they can, but realistically that’s still 32 million in dead cap

The broncos screwed themselves

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
No joke, I really think some of these guys need to play Madden to understand game and score situations. There are 12 year old kids that have a better grasp to do than these guys making millions
We're approaching the generation of coaches who played madden and it's going to be good for the game tbh

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This discussion on the Chargers forums :heh: :mjlol:

I figured Staley would be fired if they lost this game and after watching this assclown screw up the game and then have it gifted to him for the 1st win, I think he should be fired just on general principle…

Reply:
Lol. I doubt he was getting fired if we went 0-3. This ownership could have fired Norv and McCoy a few times during the season and didn't do it, so I doubt they'll fire Staley until the season is over (if they even do it then).

Reply to that:
Don’t think this moron can’t set a new standard…..

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Justin Herbert was 40/47 for 405 yards and 3 tds and no picks

:what:
Herbert a dog for real.

The problem is that Keenan Allen and Justin Herbert are going to have to pull some incredible weight though to get it done because the Chargers have basically shelled out already for the next few years. This is basically the team they have for this window.

Hyper-talented QB, real high potential but straight up went to one of the worst organizations you could go to at a real bad time. The team basically messed up their contracts all to have the current results they have.

In addition to the Herbert contract for example:

Bosa's contract goes to 2025 at 5 years $135 mil.
Mike Williams 3 years $60 mil to 2024.
Austin Ekeler probably gone after this year (Chargers fans were hoping for Bijan to fall during the draft).

A lot of people don't realize that the Chargers starting last year have went all the way in for the next 3 years to the same degree the Miami Dolphins have and the results couldn't be more different.

Last edited:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
I see a lot of poor executions by offenses all over the league. There are some standouts like KC and MIA, but overall the execution is poor. Whether that's because of QB, OL, QB/receivers chemistry, etc.

The new CBA that limits padded practices really is the reason why these offenses look out of sync early in the season. They don't have enough reps. We should see offenses improve as the year goes on unless the QBs are horrible.

MIA has a great offense but that Broncos D just gave up or never showed up.

Zach Wilson and Justin Fields, holy shyt they displayed the two worst QB performances I've ever seen in an NFL game. Both have rocket arms, both are athletic, but damn it's like they have no clue what's in front of them.