NFL Week 3: What have we learned

Jerz

All Star
Daps
funny part is Russ ain't even playing bad. :mjlol:

this on Peyton
:what: Russ ain't playing bad. I threw money away last week, because I didn't realize how washed he is. Russ is atrocious. Inaccurate, unaware of open guys, because he can't see over the line. Taking bad sacks.. If Denver didn't invest so much, he would be on the bench

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I suppose it's not new, but Mike McDaniel might be the most creative offensive mind in football. He's getting people involved in the offense that on paper, nobody is expecting much from.

With the exception of getting Randy Moss, Bill Belichick has made it a point to never get an elite WR in New England. And while the Jets defense is legitimately good -- speaking about this week -- , you have to question whether the lack of ceiling at the WR position is the reason why Mac Jones (and to a lesser extent Bailey Zappe) has been inconsistent. I actually think Mac Jones has looked fairly good to start the season. But he's throwing to corpses out there. It's just the truth.

Terry McLaurin continues his Jekyll/Hyde performances in Washington. As soon as I start questioning his play, he'll have a month of good games. But how much longer are we going to pretend he's probably not much better than Jahan Dotson? (And Dotson gets open A LOT). I get it. These guys have Sam Howell throwing to them. But still.

In a shocking turn of events, the Atlanta Falcons threw the football 38 times. In an even more shocking turn of events, Jonnu Smith saw 8 targets. Arthur Smith might be the stupidest coach in the NFL.

The Houston Texans desperately need their offensive line to get healthy. CJ Stroud was not sacked and looks more impressive with each week. But the running game is suffering greatly. Dameon Pierce needs some help.

Last edited:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
xbulvj42x9qb1.jpg

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quarterback play is not good rn.

Offensive coordinators have been terrible. Coaching as a whole isn't good. League needs to get younger and get some of these old guys out of there to bring in new ideas.

That’s cause the ball isn’t supposed to be thrown all over the field, but y’all be giving these gms and coaches a pass for not properly building a team and expect every qb in the league to be Superman out here

Everybody and they mama overrated the qb position and now we stuck with the product we get

Funny how RB's have been devalued yet most of these teams should be running more because their QB's aren't good.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
There’s no excuses for Eric B not to have a opportunity as a coach..

1. Josh Mcdaniel proves all the time why he’s just a coordinator and not a coach but continues to get jobs over and over

2. Matt eberflus :mjlol: is there else to say.. talking about hes going to take over the defense now and this cac continue to stay in zone coverage no pressure or blitz on mahomes and Mahomes was feasting on them bums

3. Mike Vrabel.. dude is at best a defensive coordinator or special teams coach.. he’s in a shytty division is the reason nobody ever goes in on him

4. :mjlol: Jacksonville walking around off season thinking they reached the buffalo and KC tier of teams because they beat a terrible coach chargers squad

5. Schedules need to be fixed after week 1.. especially adding 4 or 5 games into the 4pm slots and not 3 games

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
For people saying Sean Payton should get the same smoke as Hackett I agree but for a different reason it’s obvious what he is doing…

This was before he got the broncos job he’s going to do everything in his power to lose to the bears next week that’s going to be the worst played game of all time :mjlol:

The broncos don’t have any top picks, and have the russ deal holding them down