NFL Week 3: What have we learned

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Nah. Looks like Carr got hurt. They was rollin on GB when he was in.
Rollin? :jbhmm:

First TD was cause LaFleur went for it on 4th down instead of pinning NOLA back.

Second TD was cause Shaheed is fast as hell and had the punt return for TD.

Saints did move the rock but they weren't lighting up the scoreboard. Carr had unsuccessful drives due to the Pack putting pressure. Gary was cooking their RT.

Jameis put them in position to win the game at the end of the day.

They should have won, Carr or no Carr.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Vikings and Chargers are talented teams with the worst coaching staffs. :scust:
Especially considering who was on the coaching staff during Herbert's rookie year.
Anthony Lynn right now is responsible for the 49ers run game.
Shane Steichen went to the Super Bowl last year as the Eagles OC and is the HC now in Indy.

Herbert could have had that his first three years.

Hindsight is 20/20 but they should've kept what they had. If it didn't work out you can switch it up either last year or this year.
They caved in to the :mjpls: fanbase talking the loudest at the expense of Herbert's development.

Now they need to make a decision: either give Herbert yet another new scheme to learn with yet another coach to build rapport with or keep the same weak coach for consistency.

shyt is a mess.

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Especially considering who was on the coaching staff during Herbert's rookie year.
Anthony Lynn right now is responsible for the 49ers run game.
Shane Steichen went to the Super Bowl last year as the Eagles OC and is the HC now in Indy.

Herbert could have had that his first three years.

Hindsight is 20/20 but they should've kept what they had. If it didn't work out you can switch it up either last year or this year.
They caved in to the :mjpls: fanbase talking the loudest at the expense of Herbert's development.

Now they need to make a decision: either give Herbert yet another new scheme to learn with yet another coach to build rapport with or keep the same weak coach for consistency.

shyt is a mess.
Yeah Lynn definitely should have not been fired. He was doing fine. Building a team that always disappoints is hard. He was on track, but black coaches don't get the same time as white coaches. Welp now they can suffer with their white coach. Can't nobody tell me he better Lynn.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Raiders season is dead
Mcdaniels is a c*nt piece of shyt coach that is taking advantage of his white privilege
Derek Carr >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jimmy trash ass g

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Herbert a dog for real.

The problem is that Keenan Allen and Justin Herbert are going to have to pull some incredible weight though to get it done because the Chargers have basically shelled out already for the next few years. This is basically the team they have for this window.

Hyper-talented QB, real high potential but straight up went to one of the worst organizations you could go to at a real bad time. The team basically messed up their contracts all to have the current results they have.

In addition to the Herbert contract for example:

Bosa's contract goes to 2025 at 5 years $135 mil.
Mike Williams 3 years $60 mil to 2024.
Austin Ekeler probably gone after this year (Chargers fans were hoping for Bijan to fall during the draft).

A lot of people don't realize that the Chargers starting last year have went all the way in for the next 3 years to the same degree the Miami Dolphins have and the results couldn't be more different.

?? We have had the same success as the Dolphins. What is this post? Neither team has won a playoff game.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
He didn't have it against the Funboys :dame: last week. :stopitslime:

He conveniently decided to get it against the Saints yesterday. :dry:

You're right. Pretty crazy how that one was lost. But don't forget Joe Barry's defense shidding the bed too with seven 1st round picks and $200M in contracts invested in it by Gutekunst.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
That game was over at halftime. I was watching and Broncos gave up 2nd quarter they didn't want anymore smoke.

You're wrong but even if you were , fukk that!
  • In 2019 when Baltimore beat us 60 -10 everyone was more concerned about how we were "tanking" than anything.
  • I was there in Marino's last game when the Jags beat us 62 - 7 and everyone was concerned about how Marino is keeping Jimmy Johnson from making Miami the Cowboys 2.0.
And notice the dates on these scores below

]

fukk 'em :pacspit:

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
?? We have had the same success as the Dolphins. What is this post? Neither team has won a playoff game.
I don't think our team is better than their's breh.

Again, I know it's only week 3 but I hate how mediocre we're looking after shelling out so much.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think our team is better than their's breh.

Again, I know it's only week 3 but I hate how mediocre we're looking after shelling out so much.

I didn't say we were better. Just the idea that we both went all in and they've had more success is false. We've been about the same in terms of success the last 3 years despite the sheer ridiculousness of the Chargers existence in the NFL

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
380289555_856642849157378_8429191982818174344_n.jpg

And still 0-3 :why: