Daps
Screenshot-20230925-044434-Brave.jpg

:myman:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Trash ass Jimmy G getting exposed without Shanny and that loaded ass 49ers roster :blessed:
Where the fukk his stans at?
Always failed the eye test and was the reason they lost the SB. Couldn't even make a single play to keep that game from slipping away

Just gonna put this pledge here too

Man….

I’m am at a complete loss and am absolutely stunned by todays results.

Like seriously, I just wanna say one thing. To all the fans of Raider Nation and Who Dat nation (The Alliance)

To all my brothers Black Mamba 2Quik4UHoes Trav Trojan 24 Mike18jj b. woods Thick_Necc_Jenkins NOSaintsFan02 clutch Crude Inertia Creeps (already tagged them, not gonna rage again since this a repeat)

I’m sorry

I am extremely sorry about what happened today.

But I promise you one thing, a lot of good will come out of this. You have never seen any player in the entire league play as hard as the Jimmy and Carr will play the rest of this season, and you'll never see someone push the rest of the team as hard as they will push everybody the rest of this season. And you will never see a team play harder than they will play the rest of this season.

Raiders and Saints will bounce back next week as this wasn’t a reflection of who they are

Jerz

All Star
Daps
It's still early in the season, but that Broncos defense has regressed considerably under Payton. He should totally be getting the same slander that Hackett did, but the media won't keep the same consistency.
:patrice: I heard they loss alot of players from the defense. Team trotting out a washed qb, on a horrible contract, and no picks. Payton was dumb for taking that job