NFL Week 3: What have we learned

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
At most, NFL teams should play one Thursday game a season. Both the Lions and Packers will play this Thursday, with 5+ players currently on the injury list. Just pure stupidity and greed.

Ya it’s unnecessary. Not to mention less games on Sunday makes no sense. Most of America works Friday
I agree but we all gonna watch anyway :manny:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's so wild how the pendulum has completely swung on the Vikings where they went from a team with a golden horseshoe up their ass winning all these 1 score games lucky AF to this year being insanely unlucky losing 3 straight 1 score games to open the season and I think every game had a goal line turnover too? At least the last 2 did
I think the TB game had 2 RedZone turnovers

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
At most, NFL teams should play one Thursday game a season. Both the Lions and Packers will play this Thursday, with 5+ players currently on the injury list. Just pure stupidity and greed.
The games are almost always terrible. The only way they should be doing Thursday games is by only scheduling teams coming off a bye week. So they should only be after week five.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, Dallas's weakness and what will stop them is their offense. Their offense overall ain't something to really be intimidated of when you fall behind.

You can have the best defense in the world, but if your offense has a turnover and the other team only got to go 30 yards to score, it doesn't matter.

That's why I thought the talk of them being the team to beat in the NFC was wrong.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yeah, Dallas's weakness and what will stop them is their offense. Their offense overall ain't something to really be intimidated of when you fall behind.

You can have the best defense in the world, but if your offense has a turnover and the other team only got to go 30 yards to score, it doesn't matter.
Denver learned that same lesson last season and why a lot of us were saying that the Jets were doomed even when they were trying to save that the defense could cover without Rodgers.