NFL Week 3: What have we learned

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
NY Sports radio is wild moist for the jets to trade for him :mjlol:
because nothing pisses off New Yorkers than telling them their season is over early. Jets fans know the Superbowl dream is dead, yet still want them to go get Cousins just to make the rest of the year watchable instead of doing something else with their time.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
1. Denver will fire the defensive coordinator tomorrow morning

2. Ryan Tannehill had the nerve to rest the preseason and this motherfukker is garbage

3. Mediocre QBs all over this league… u have Patrick Mahomes and a few others playing among trash… its like Kendrick Lamar and Drake up against all these mumble rappers

Mahomes Tua and Herbert are currently the top 3 imo. Burrow been playing hurt, Allen and Lamar have been ass for the most part.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I think y’all looking at the wrong thing for Dallas

That secondary looks suspect with digs out, the offense is going to be fine

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I wonder if Minny will trade Cousins. He would be a massive upgrade for some potential playoff teams: Jets, Falcons, Titans and Steelers come to mind.

Minny could tank for Caleb then and he'd be able to walk into a solid situation with Jefferson and Addison.
Titans would just pass it off to Levis if the season goes south

Steelers ain't gonna give up on Pickett

Falcons might make sense, but they also made sense in the offseason to upgrade at QB and didn't.

Jets might as well keep Wilson now. Their season is over.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Titans would just pass it off to Levis if the season goes south

Steelers ain't gonna give up on Pickett

Falcons might make sense, but they also made sense in the offseason to upgrade at QB and didn't.

Jets might as well keep Wilson now. Their season is over.
Levis was behind Willis coming out of preseason. :huhldup:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Sean Payton had no right to say what he said about Nathaniel Hackett and then lay an egg his damn self. Had the Dolphins looking like a video game offense on rookie mode.

The Jets need to add either Matt Ryan or Carson Wentz. That was a must win game because a loss basically knocks the Pats out of playoff contention with 3 divisional losses. Zach Wilson may actually be worse than Sam Darnold.

Miami Dolphins could be contenders they are the fastest team in the NFL and as long as Tua stays healthy.

Justin Fields is not an NFL QB and I hate to say that as I really like the kid.

The Bears need to drop a nuke. Fire the entire coaching staff and sell the veteran players for parts that have value. See what Justin Fields trade value is.

I forgot to add the 49ers to the list. They would win the Super Bowl with him as the QB.

Brock Purdy>>>Kirk Cousins. We're good. We are the 2nd best offense in the NFL after the Dolphins

The Vikings paid Kirk Cousins all this money to put up pretty stats that don't amount to wins when it matters.