NFL Week 3: What have we learned

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Next week is the Caleb Bowl

200w.gif

Bears vs Broncos :wow: :wow: :wow:

There is a considerable gap between these two teams and the other 30 teams. This game could realistically be the only opportunity to get a win for either of them.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Travon walker will go down as one of the biggest busts ever and the funny thing about the whole situation is it was completely unnecessary :mjlol:

You literally drafted a guy who had no college production with the FIRST PICK IN THE DRAFT because of measurables :mjlol:
I have no idea what happened in that draft
Travon Walker was like the 6th best guy on the Georgia defense if you were being generous and he goes 1st overall :dead:
Dude's only accolade in College was being Freshman All SEC
I've never heard of a 1st overall pick having no awards, not being All American, not being All Conference, like WTF
Easily one of the worst college players to go #1 overall.

Meanwhile

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

200w.gif

There is a considerable gap between these two teams and the other 30 teams. This game could realistically be the only opportunity to get a win for either of them.

Bears getting blown out

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I wonder if Minny will trade Cousins. He would be a massive upgrade for some potential playoff teams: Jets, Falcons, Titans and Steelers come to mind.

Minny could tank for Caleb then and he'd be able to walk into a solid situation with Jefferson and Addison.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I wonder if Minny will trade Cousins. He would be a massive upgrade for some potential playoff teams: Jets, Falcons, Titans and Steelers come to mind.

Minny could tank for Caleb then and he'd be able to walk into a solid situation with Jefferson and Addison.
Mike Greenberg has been championing for the Jets to do it since Rodgers went down with injury. Minny would be a fool not to consider it and other teams would be a fool not to at least call especially since he he has no guaranteed money left on his deal.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Broncos and Vikings should rev up the tanks now for Caleb Williams. Start off by trading Kirk.
Bears have to stay over, again.
Saints and Packers got something cooking over there.
I thought Baltimore changed OCs? Sure don't look like it.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

200w.gif

I have no clue wtf happened to Denver's defense from last year but Russ at least appears to still be a functional NFL QB
I think Fields is legitimately the worst starting QB in the NFL which is mind-blowing to say when Zach Wilson is also starting right now but Fields can't even throw for 100 yards in a garbage time blowout holy fukk he's horrendous. If it wasn't for the rushing ability his ass would've been benched ages ago