NFL Week 3: What have we learned

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Still caping :mjlol:
I can't understand how people are so willing to shyt on Zach Wilson but not equally terrible Fields. It's fukking bizarre
Dude is literally a more athletic Taysom Hill and you got people acting like he's still a franchise QB

It's wild. Even on a terrible team with awful coaching, a good QB would show something by year three. I don't know why some people want to die on Fields hill. It's not gonna happen for him; it's over.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
It's wild. Even on a terrible team with awful coaching, a good QB would show something by year three. I don't know why some people want to die on Fields hill. It's not gonna happen for him; it's over.
it's easier to blame the franchise and just pray a "good" team saves him.

when the Bears give up on Fields, everyone will just hope he goes to New England under :beli: or Minnesota with all those weapons or the Steelers under Tomlin

The crazy part is that there aren't many of those situations when you think about it.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This what I don’t get…it’s supposed to be a pass happy offense oriented league but it’s a lot of fukking trash out here
QB is the hardest position to play and by far the most important which is why teams constantly draft them in the 1st and round over and over
But I think people forget the great majority of QBs wash out cause it's so hard to be successful