NFL player almost gets finessed by a Arab car dealer

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
He from my hometown. People from our town don’t really make it this far. Glad he had someone there looking out for him.

no offense breh but NJ brehs use to get a lot of jokes for being walking licks on our side......

his fat ass "security guard" had a polo bear hoodie on that was 4xxxl......that shyt alone was prolly like 4-5 hundred.

who you think was on that other line "looking out" for him?

if an athlete is dead broke the business stops.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh I just googled it.....I'm not understanding why they were charging 230......the first thing google says its 65k-105k depending on the package....what am I missing here?

I don't know shyt about EVs its not my speed....

I think there’s a crazy markup for it due to demand

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
YOOOOOO!!!!

This spot is notorious in NJ!! They are supreme bullshyt artists and tack on like 30% over retail! They got big targeting hustlers and Dboys who paid with cash.

NFL dude was about to get robbed! I bought a car from them one time cash and it was a high mileage foreign. Lasted till the warranty was over and then started having engine problems that was gonna cost more than the car to fix.

J&S autohouse sucks! Also that Asian dude is the finance guy and he’s shyt too!

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
YOOOOOO!!!!

This spot is notorious in NJ!! They are supreme bullshyt artists and tack on like 30% over retail! They got big targeting hustlers and Dboys who paid with cash.

NFL dude was about to get robbed! I bought a car from them one time cash and it was a high mileage foreign. Lasted till the warranty was over and then started having engine problems that was gonna cost more than the car to fix.

J&S autohouse sucks! Also that Asian dude is the finance guy and he’s shyt too!

I thought you're from DC.....why are you buying cars in NJ and work uptown NYC? whats your deal.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I thought you're from DC.....why are you buying cars in NJ and work uptown NYC? whats your deal.
NJ

Thank you for paying so much attention.

NFL dude look like he got 2 pebbles rolling around in his head. He a walking ATM.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
230,000:mjlol:

They running 60-100 k

Young man get u s small house and just a decent luxury car until u can get a guaranteed 30-40 million dollar contract with over 100 million on a long term deal..

U 24 and if u stay healthy and playing good u looking at least at 2 big contracts baring injury

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes MSRP it's 100k...but they're not really available to buy like that and people just getting their pre orders now. You pay for the exclusivity of getting it right there. Hadji is not ripping him off. His advisor just stopped him because spending 200k of your probably 2 to 3 million networth on a car is not smart at all. Dude is not one of those athletes that has 30-40 million in the bank.

Weeks after the release, there were actual sales for 10s of thousands less than MSRP

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
NJ

Thank you for paying so much attention.

NFL dude look like he got 2 pebbles rolling around in his head. He a walking ATM.

well you are outspoken; and have an incredibly unique story from my awareness.

you're clearly an old head ; who was in the dope game in the 90s....from NJ....copping work from uptown so I'm assuming a P

but then transplanted to DC and got mad family in politics down there according to your Christmas story....

you should do an AMA thread....cause thats different for sure.

maybe us youngings could learn some wisdom from you OG

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
yea I don't understand that.....does MLB really make have a more revenue and marketing than the NFL?

why is there so much $$$ in the MLB?

the superbowl is bigger then Christmas.
They have terrible reps at the NFLPA and the players never hold the line when it comes to negoatiate..

Also the owners have the media AND the fans in their back pocket who turn against the players for getting their share.. The fans stand in solidarity with the owners I guess because of their blinding fandom, we see it on here ALL the time.. They bump Tyreek threads because he wanted to get full value and chiefs wanted to short him, we have brehs saying he shoulda took 15+ milli less for the owners :mjlol: