NFL player almost gets finessed by a Arab car dealer

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
well you are outspoken; and have an incredibly unique story from my awareness.

you're clearly an old head ; who was in the dope game in the 90s....from NJ....copping work from uptown so I'm assuming a P

but then transplanted to DC and got mad family in politics down there according to your Christmas story....

you should do an AMA thread....cause thats different for sure.

maybe us youngings could learn some wisdom from you OG
I stay in NJ. Lot of family in DMV that are in politics and work for govt correct.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
athletes are the dumbest nikkas in captivity.
UKVu0t8.gif

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Car salesmen are some of the slimiest dirtbags on planet earth.

They aren't/werent good enough to be in marketing or similar real white collar grifting... so a lot of them can't wait to prey on dudes who aren't savvy.

concise

Veteran
Daps
yea I don't understand that.....does MLB really make have a more revenue and marketing than the NFL?

why is there so much $$$ in the MLB?

the superbowl is bigger then Christmas.

20 something dudes on a team sharing money vs 50 something dudes on a team sharing money

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
An accountant wouldn’t advise you to make that purchase even if you had 20mil net worth. It’s a stupid purchase and he’s lucky his advisor saved his ass. Breh on a rookie contract while living in San Fransisco. That’s a recipe for going broke fast if you don’t smarten up…

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the NFL player is an idiot but also smart for listening to his FA. but the dealer would have easily finessed him if he said like 190 right now. that truck so fukking ugly too.

why was that nfl player listing off his entire biography tho... :heh:

He got greedy. He could've had it for $200K but, he fought for $10K extra :heh:

I'm glad the young boy listened to his FA because I wouldn't pay $5K for that ugly ass car

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
yea I don't understand that.....does MLB really make have a more revenue and marketing than the NFL?

why is there so much $$$ in the MLB?

the superbowl is bigger then Christmas.
A lot of it is merchandise sales. The average fitted hat sells for $46 and that’s ONE type of cap. They sell dad caps, snap backs, etc. Think of how many people you see daily with a baseball hat on. Then think of jerseys, bobble heads, etc. MLB has the merch game on lock and they split profits evenly between teams.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
A lot of it is merchandise sales. The average fitted hat sells for $46 and that’s ONE type of cap. They sell dad caps, snap backs, etc. Think of how many people you see daily with a baseball hat on. Then think of jerseys, bobble heads, etc. MLB has the merch game on lock and they split profits evenly between teams.
And believe it or not, baseball is the 3rd biggest sport in the world behind Soccer and Basketball. NFL is only just starting to get into the international markets. I doubt it ever passes any of the top 3 with all the CTE and concussion issues that aren't going anywhere anytime soon unless they go 100% flag.