NFL player almost gets finessed by a Arab car dealer

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You giving me his life story, while I'm giving you reality. Say this long diatribe of an excuse to the Bank or to the IRS and see what they say to a grown man who's 24 years old using the "young and dumb" excuse

Embarrassing
Thanks for letting me know who you are. He’s still learning, like I said. But, like a Cac, you want him to pay for every mistake without getting a life lesson from his first fukk up.

Goofy ass wanna penalize him for not going through with it.

:mjlol:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Thanks for letting me know who you are. He’s still learning, like I said. But, like a Cac, you want him to pay for every mistake without getting a life lesson from his first fukk up.

Goofy ass wanna penalize him for not going through with it.

This dumbass fake militant response

All of this to make excuses for a grown man attempting to spend money on a car that is literally 1/5 of his entire yearly salary pre tax

:pachaha::dead:. Backward logic babble

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This is not a finesse the way yall trying to make it seem. Yeah you “could” get one from Tesla for 120k or so but the thing is you really can’t. They not selling them to the general public like that, you have to be invited to purchase it.

So no you can’t get it for MSRP, you have to get it resale and anything resale will have market markup.

There is a huge difference between “don’t buy it because the dealer is giving you a bad deal” and “don’t buy this because that car is ugly overhyped trash”.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This dumbass fake militant response

All of this to make excuses for a grown man attempting to spend money on a car that is literally 1/5 of his entire yearly salary pre tax

:pachaha::dead:. Backward logic babble
Fake militant? I know you don’t actually know me, but nothing about me is militant and I never pretended to be.

You’re just trying too hard at this point because you want to win an argument that I’m not even engaging in. I’m just stating facts. I think you quoted me, right?

:sas2:

You’re so angry over something that ALMOST happened. Go get a cold drink and enjoy your Sunday instead of banging your keys so hard it’s leaving dents in your phone.

:sas1::mjlol:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yes MSRP it's 100k...but they're not really available to buy like that and people just getting their pre orders now. You pay for the exclusivity of getting it right there. Hadji is not ripping him off. His advisor just stopped him because spending 200k of your probably 2 to 3 million networth on a car is not smart at all. Dude is not one of those athletes that has 30-40 million in the bank.
Yeah the current market is 200k and up because they aren't widely available yet. That will drop steeply eventually.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I haven't been paying close attention is supply that low these shyts going for 230k? Wtf weren't they supposed to be under 100k?

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
the NFL player is an idiot but also smart for listening to his FA. but the dealer would have easily finessed him if he said like 190 right now. that truck so fukking ugly too.

why was that nfl player listing off his entire biography tho... :heh:

I did 3 years at Penn State lol.

Sounding like he did 3 years in the state pen

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Somewhat off topic...the comparisons between NFL money and MLB money is something else. :mjlol:

Mark f*cking Canha is a nothing baseball player who can barely hit his own weight at times, the last three years he's made $13M, $11.5M, and this year somehow the Tigers are giving him $11.5M to be average at the age of 35. Un f*cking believable.

yea I don't understand that.....does MLB really make have a more revenue and marketing than the NFL?

why is there so much $$$ in the MLB?

the superbowl is bigger then Christmas.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
The 65k-105k pricing is for customers who pre-reserved their Cybertruck prior to delivery.

The outrageous Cybertruck prices you see now are coming from private resellers who are trying to flip their Cybertruck for extra profit.

thats really wild....cause there are super cars that have like limited release...or like certain qualifications you need to even order one.....I could see that being double the value.....but the cyber truck was mass produced.......

makes 0 sense 2 me...:hubie: