NFL player almost gets finessed by a Arab car dealer

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
He’s still young and learning. I’ll give him a pass. It’s when they don’t learn after situations like the one in the OP, that I start to question their intelligence.

The Bank or Loan company that would have authorized that loan won't give him a pass if he defaults and ruins his finances

Crazy how this backward logic filled with lack of accountability is accepted

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The Bank or Loan company that would have authorized that loan won't give him a pass if he defaults and ruins his finances

Crazy how this backward logic filled with lack of accountability is accepted
I’m not the bank, I’m a human with damn near adult kids who knows we don’t all know everything and there are teachable moments in every stage of life.

Do you think his mother, coaches or friends were giving him sound financial advice or just pumping him up to be great at football? At what point would he have learned this accountability when every mistake he’s made in life was probably swept under a rug so he could continue playing?

He didn’t kill someone, he almost overspent on a shytty vehicle.

:mjpls:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
breh I just googled it.....I'm not understanding why they were charging 230......the first thing google says its 65k-105k depending on the package....what am I missing here?

I don't know shyt about EVs its not my speed....
You can’t buy a cybertruck on the open market. Right now Tesla just tryna fulfill the ppl that preordered it like 4 years ago.

Also that dealership bought that cyber truck for like $190k on another video so they really wasn’t tryna get over on dude. ~$200k is the after market sale pice if your pressed to own one now.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
breh I just googled it.....I'm not understanding why they were charging 230......the first thing google says its 65k-105k depending on the package....what am I missing here?

I don't know shyt about EVs its not my speed....

The 65k-105k pricing is for customers who pre-reserved their Cybertruck prior to delivery.

The outrageous Cybertruck prices you see now are coming from private resellers who are trying to flip their Cybertruck for extra profit.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I’m not the bank, I’m a human with damn near adult kids who knows we don’t all know everything and there are teachable moments in every stage of life.

Do you think his mother, coaches or friends were giving him sound financial advice or just pumping him up to be great at football? At what point would he have learned this accountability when every mistake he’s made in life was probably swept under a rug so he could continue playing?

He didn’t kill someone, he almost overspent on a shytty vehicle.

:mjpls:

You giving me his life story, while I'm giving you reality. Say this long diatribe of an excuse to the Bank or to the IRS and see what they say to a grown man who's 24 years old using the "young and dumb" excuse

Embarrassing

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
$250K for a cybertruck?!?!?:what: you can get a nice sports car for $100k or even less than that ugly piece of shyt :hhh:
do any NFL players do any research on anything they buy???

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I thought this was another twins auto sales story lmao, something bad gonna happen there I can feel it. Don’t ever buy a car from Arabs or take your car to Arabs to fix your shyt