NFL is rigged official thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I knew the Jaguars were gonna comeback & win when they were 27-0 down. I put some money on it & won big. The script is similar to Kansas City vs Bengals last season playoff game. It’s basically the same script but Bosa slamming his helmet on the ground is the only reason it didn’t go to overtime.

This is the game that pushes Trevor Lawrence to the next tier like what last season playoffs did for Burrow & coming back from 28pts deficit against Kansas Citu did for Andrew Luck.

The Seahawks vs 49ers game also had the ref cooking. The play that blew up the game with the Geno fumble on the next 2plays was some serious cooking by the refs.

Interestingly, I watched a documentary on YouTube yesterday about how the NFL has been rigging games since Superbowl 3 for ratings & more money. It’s entertainment & business.
what part of the script waas walker getting that dumb ass personal foul on 3rd down

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
what part of the script waas walker getting that dumb ass personal foul on 3rd down

That’s inconsequential. It wasn’t a game changing flag.

You mean a team that was jamming receivers in the first half forgot how to do the same thing in the 2nd half?

Trevor Lawrence didn’t do anything special in the 2nd half - the guy basically did the same thing & put up 24pts effortlessly.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I knew the Jaguars were gonna comeback & win when they were 27-0 down. I put some money on it & won big. The script is similar to Kansas City vs Bengals last season playoff game. It’s basically the same script but Bosa slamming his helmet on the ground is the only reason it didn’t go to overtime.

This is the game that pushes Trevor Lawrence to the next tier like what last season playoffs did for Burrow & coming back from 28pts deficit against Kansas Citu did for Andrew Luck.

The Seahawks vs 49ers game also had the ref cooking. The play that blew up the game with the Geno fumble on the next 2plays was some serious cooking by the refs.

Interestingly, I watched a documentary on YouTube yesterday about how the NFL has been rigging games since Superbowl 3 for ratings & more money. It’s entertainment & business.

If LA won, would you also argue that it was the NFL pushing Herbert into the next tier?
It was the first playoff game for both QBs, both of them are white and young. Why choose Lawrence over Herbert? Why choose Jacksonville over LA?

Are the Chargers in on the script? Did Staley willingly participate even though this loss may cost him his job?

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Dunno if it's rigged but NFL refs have far more impact on games than any other sport. It's not even close. With how arbitrary so many of the rules still are it's just insane the power refs have and are able to be inconsistent week by week in NFL games.

broller

Veteran
Daps
I know one thing if the bills win the super bowl im for sure thinking it's staged.. and im a bills fan, but the buffalo shooting, damar Hamlin almost dying, the snow storm and other bull shyt that happened in buffalo this year...

How great of a story would that be for the NFL if buffalo Win it all.. if they win it I believe this shyt might be scripted..

To me it would be more confirmatory if the Bills weren't preseason favourites to win it all, but were on the level of Houston or Seattle preseason.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Jim Nantz would have been crying then
"Was there any doubt Tony? There it is. Singletary on Buffalo's... get this... pardon me I'm a little choked up here.... but he scores on Buffalo's third, and likely final trip into the redzone. The only touchdown today that wins it for the Bills, but there can be no doubt. This one was for Damar. It almost feels like *says it at the same time as Romo* FATE. Yes it does Tony, yes it does."
:dead:!!

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
If LA won, would you also argue that it was the NFL pushing Herbert into the next tier?
It was the first playoff game for both QBs, both of them are white and young. Why choose Lawrence over Herbert? Why choose Jacksonville over LA?

Are the Chargers in on the script? Did Staley willingly participate even though this loss may cost him his job?
Once they saw that guy put 1.2 million on the chargers once they were up 27-0, the refs got that call and switched it up :mjgrin:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Oh wow you watched a YouTube documentary!

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
I used to say there's way too many people involved to successfully rig football without everyone finding out

But about 3 years ago I came to the realization that I was wrong

There's way too much money involved.. Everybody getting paid.

Whoever wins the Superbowl is who will generate the most money that year.

It's absolutely WWE and I don't givafawk anymore.

Just enjoy the show .