NFL is rigged official thread

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
It’s not fully rigged, but I’m convinced they definitely be trying. The 2nd half of the Browns vs Steelers game was disgusting. Overturned an obvious fumble, didn’t call a severe and obvious face mask. I think they like narrative of Tomlin not having a losing season or something because it was so one sided after halftime

Aje

All Madden
Daps
Reppin
Don't Believe the Hype
Let's put it this way: when I die and go to use Heaven's wikipedia service, and learn that NFL, NBA and other sports were rigged, outcomes were manipulated etc. I won't be surprised.

Thing is: now that you've taken that red pill, it's trying to figure out how to capitalize off it.

Everyone and their moms put money on the Packers last Sunday night; there's no way the Lions would win in Green Bay - especially after being knocked out by the Seahawks. But, alas, Detroit pulls off the relative upset.

The house won a lot of money that night.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Let's put it this way: when I die and go to use Heaven's wikipedia service, and learn that NFL, NBA and other sports were rigged, outcomes were manipulated etc. I won't be surprised.

Thing is: now that you've taken that red pill, it's trying to figure out how to capitalize off it.

Everyone and their moms put money on the Packers last Sunday night; there's no way the Lions would win in Green Bay - especially after being knocked out by the Seahawks. But, alas, Detroit pulls off the relative upset.

The house won a lot of money that night.
I'm a Packers fan and I bet Lions +5. I knew what time it was.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
That offsides call on Joey Bosa :mjpls:

Comeback script is written

I knew the Jaguars were gonna comeback & win when they were 27-0 down. I put some money on it & won big. The script is similar to Kansas City vs Bengals last season playoff game. It’s basically the same script but Bosa slamming his helmet on the ground is the only reason it didn’t go to overtime.

This is the game that pushes Trevor Lawrence to the next tier like what last season playoffs did for Burrow & coming back from 28pts deficit against Kansas Citu did for Andrew Luck.

The Seahawks vs 49ers game also had the ref cooking. The play that blew up the game with the Geno fumble on the next 2plays was some serious cooking by the refs.

Interestingly, I watched a documentary on YouTube yesterday about how the NFL has been rigging games since Superbowl 3 for ratings & more money. It’s entertainment & business.