NFL is rigged official thread

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
It's not Scripted or staged

But referees do have bias with their calls for good teams and punish bad teams

Or at least have a certain refereeing style that the league is aware of when appointing them to certain games

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NFL is a corporation and it's money >>> integrity in business. It's in their best interest to make it as entertaining and close as possible to retain viewership throughout the whole broadcast. The players obviously aren't in on it, but there's plenty of ways to keep it close without compromising players.

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
I know one thing if the bills win the super bowl im for sure thinking it's staged.. and im a bills fan, but the buffalo shooting, damar Hamlin almost dying, the snow storm and other bull shyt that happened in buffalo this year...

How great of a story would that be for the NFL if buffalo Win it all.. if they win it I believe this shyt might be scripted..

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I know one thing if the bills win the super bowl im for sure thinking it's staged.. and im a bills fan, but the buffalo shooting, damar Hamlin almost dying, the snow storm and other bull shyt that happened in buffalo this year...

How great of a story would that be for the NFL if buffalo Win it all.. if they win it I believe this shyt might be scripted..

So if a team with 37 wins in the last 3 regular seasons wins it all, it’s staged? :mjlol:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Blatant holding on both those Bills TD return. I don't know if the NFL is rigged like that but that shyt on Sunday was disgusting.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
The NFL does have a history of questionable calls in major moments. Tuck Rule, Megatron catch, Saints/Rams thing couple years ago
The fact it's basically a cabal of decision makers sitting in NY who get called to decide which way a situation goes only adds to the conspiracy

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NFL could use technology and systems of outside parties to check and balance on-field-refs, but they absolutely refuse to explore it :jbhmm: they’d rather be held hostage by the prospect of replacement refs, than figure out a better way to regulate the game overall.

Anybody who thinks the NFL product is 100% on the up-and-up is willfully ignorant. I say this as a current NFL darling fan :heh:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
There's also lots of books and info on the NFL and mob ties with gambling and shyt. This dates back as far as the 50s. Most owners in place have had ties to the mob.
There was some dude who dude hella research on the topic you’re referring to and found written documentation exposing the nikkas

Too much money is on the line