NFL is rigged official thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I used to say there's way too many people involved to successfully rig football without everyone finding out

But about 3 years ago I came to the realization that I was wrong

There's way too much money involved.. Everybody getting paid.

Whoever wins the Superbowl is who will generate the most money that year.

It's absolutely WWE and I don't givafawk anymore.

Just enjoy the show .
at this point you just gotta hope your owner has greased enough hands where the league wont mind if you win and wont call their attack dogs (the refs) on you

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's put it this way: when I die and go to use Heaven's wikipedia service, and learn that NFL, NBA and other sports were rigged, outcomes were manipulated etc. I won't be surprised.

Thing is: now that you've taken that red pill, it's trying to figure out how to capitalize off it.

Everyone and their moms put money on the Packers last Sunday night; there's no way the Lions would win in Green Bay - especially after being knocked out by the Seahawks. But, alas, Detroit pulls off the relative upset.

The house won a lot of money that night.
I really don’t think the Lions beating the Packers was every shocking at all. Many people straight up thought they were the better team going into that game

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Dunno if it's rigged but NFL refs have far more impact on games than any other sport. It's not even close. With how arbitrary so many of the rules still are it's just insane the power refs have and are able to be inconsistent week by week in NFL games.
NBA refs have more impact. Nearly EVERY call they make is a judgment call. They can get your best players off the floor with cheap fouls or eject players with technicals.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Im a non sports watchin ass nygga and i knew this...coincidentally i learned RIGHT here on the Coli ,noticing weird shyt with plays and calls that didn't make sense.

:childplease:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
If people really really think the nfl is rigged, why would u continue to watch it? Whats the point?