NFL contracts unfair: Mathias Kiwanuka

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
so dont sign the contract until it meets the terms youd like. the players had a chance to change it, and they fukked the future league rookies in exchange for some menial benefits for veteran players. guys like jj watt should be furious at the veteran players. thats the system though. no one is gonna fully guarantee 4 and 5 year deals in the nfl. negotiate to get more guaranteed before you sign that dotted line. as has been said ad nauseam, you cant agree to a contract then get upset about its terms later. thats on you, and you only

Daps
Ya, you right, there's nothing wrong with predatory lending either.

Don't know why they made ticketmaster repay fees people agreed to pay when they purchased the tickets.

You agree to it, it must be fair.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
marriages are for life. i guess you think every guy should be paying out the ass to his ex wive(s) his entire life even if he signed a prenup. til death right?

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Blame the players union its the weakest and dumbest in all of sports

Also Kiwaunuka is lucky he has a spot on the team hes done nothing on the field in years
:whoa: kiwi is a serviceable/good player

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
It'll be the dudes you least expect that put the knife in your back :fukkYourFort:

You're one of the few posters I like. For some reason that makes me want to destroy you :mjpls:
tumblr_m9c5ruENV61qakh43o1_500.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Blame the salary cap.

I agree with 1 or 2 year contracts. The shelf life of an NFL player is small though. It would be insane to guarantee long term deals. See my Cowboys for guidance. Jerry Jones tried to do what he's talking about and got fukked over each time.

In the NFL a team can't afford to pay players based on past performance. Coaches get fired all the time yet you don't hear the players crying about that. Invest your money wisely and then you won't have to worry about shyt like that.

And lastly like someone said before, the NFL Union is not a union at all because there is no unity. They keep agreeing to these shytty contracts because a lot of the players be living game check to game check.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Players do get money for showing up to OTA's, roster bonuses and the signing bonus is guaranteed. The only people that complain about contracts are the ones that are in the late 20's early 30's on the down side of their careers and know their checks are numbered.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
You really want Gilbert Arenas situations all over the NFL?

What happens when 30% of teams' payrolls are being spent on up on injured/ineffective players?

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
this is why even though wade prolly shouldn't make the money he can opt into, I completely believe he should. when its a guy on the downside of his career everybody wants to take the logical or moral stance. when a dude is thrown in the bushes its, who cares.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
he is free to negotiate the terms of his contract. you dont sign a contract, then bytch about it not being right years later. he was also free to say eat a dikk when the giants asked him to take a pay cut and test the market. he chose not to. had he thought his market was going to be a couple million more than 1.5, that family is being uprooted in an instant.

Yeah Im not buying that wife "uproot" family bullshyt.

For 5 million I know a couple ppl in my family that would move to Nova Scotia if need be.