NFL contracts unfair: Mathias Kiwanuka

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
what terms? the terms that they could cut bait whenever the fukk they wanted?

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
if a player wants more guaranteed money, negotiate for it. where am i hypocritical?

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
is releasing a player with no penalty to the team not literally written into the contract? is restructuring not written right in the contract? aint shyt guaranteed beyond the initial guaranteed money. that is literally the contract, and each time a guy is cut, the contract is honored based on the terms agreed upon

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said years ago in the mid 2000's that the league is what it is and it would be foolish to have fully guaranteed contract. I said how wr that if a player gets really they should get an early release bonus when that happen based off the duration of the termination of the contract. The earlier their get contract gets terminated the bigger the buyout bonus. Yeah they're getting paid millions but they also have to live and the way the league is set up these player can't really settle down long term in one spot with a clear head of contraction because they can be released at any time. A reality like that affects how u live ur everyday life.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
you think nfl teams arent honoring contracts when its written in that they can cut a player whenever the fukk they want, but im the one playing dumb :heh:the players are playing dumb imo. they had a chance to change it, and didnt change shyt

Daps
Them being able to tear up the contract is exactly what is being shytted on in here, so yes, using the fact that they can do it to defend them doing it is playing dumb.

But you know this, so like I said, keep playing dumb.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
you really gotta be bat shyt crazy to let your kid get into football anymore. the long term injury effects, even from just pop warner up thru high school hitting, arent even close to being worth it. im giving my future kid a golf club, a soccer ball, a baseball bat or a basketball WAY before im letting them put on a football helmet

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
the NFL could do guaranteed contracts but players would have to accept like a 1-2 year max length, players would hate that too though :manny:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Them being able to tear up the contract is exactly what is being shytted on in here, so yes, using the fact that they can do it to defend them doing it is playing dumb.

But you know this, so like I said, keep playing dumb.
but they arent tearing up the contract :wtf: the contract the players signed allows the team to tear it up at any instant. they are just following thru with the terms of the signed agreement. shyt is like a broad signing a prenup saying the guy can split at any time with no further financial involvement then her whining about not getting any more money

Daps
but they arent tearing up the contract :wtf: the contract the players signed allows the team to tear it up at any instant. they are just following thru with the terms of the signed agreement. shyt is like a broad signing a prenup saying the guy can split at any time with no further financial involvement then her whining about not getting any more money

Yes they set up an unfair system which is exactly what is being shytted on in here. :mindblown:

• Dap
Reactions: Dig