NFL contracts unfair: Mathias Kiwanuka

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

man this is wild

The first time I officially learned that NFL contracts weren’t what we think the are for most players was years ago when one of my HS boys lived in a Apartment Condo in East Charlotte is a “decent” place.

One of his neighbors was a player for the Panthers

I remember being like :dwillhuh: when I was over there seeing bull casually go get his mail or walk his dog a few times I was over there.

I would’ve never known he was in the NFL if it wasn’t for the fact my boys pointed it out

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

man this is wild

The first time I officially learned that NFL contracts weren’t what we think the are for most players was years ago when one of my HS boys lived in a Apartment Condo in East Charlotte is a “decent” place.

I remember being like :dwillhuh: when I was over there seeing bull casually go get his mail or walk his dog a few times I was over there.

I would’ve never known he was in the NFL if it wasn’t for the fact my boys pointed it out

less than 10 years ago they didn’t have benefits and had to front their medical bills; minus team related shyt. Met quite a few former players and 90% of them live modest/humble lives

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

man this is wild

One of my Officers I had for the the S2 (Intel) section was a former player for the Eagles. Like I assumed he shouldn’t of needed to serve. But after you get past the college degree he earned the fact that he didn’t last for 2 seasons in the league meant brother had to get a regular job. I think we are that NFL minimum contract and just assume it’s straight cash in their pockets.

a lot of these guys struggle especially once they aren’t in the league. I’ll never forget Icky Woods selling meat from his food truck back in the day.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
One of my Officers I had for the the S2 (Intel) section was a former player for the Eagles. Like I assumed he shouldn’t of needed to serve. But after you get past the college degree he earned the fact that he didn’t last for 2 seasons in the league meant brother had to get a regular job. I think we are that NFL minimum contract and just assume it’s straight cash in their pockets.

a lot of these guys struggle especially once they aren’t in the league. I’ll never forget Icky Woods selling meat from his food truck back in the day.

Damn are you serious?:dwillhuh:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn are you serious?:dwillhuh:

yes he sold meat out of his truck for a few years. He also got hooked on narcotic also. He was a good brother but back in those days you already know a lot of people got hit by that coke and crack.