Nexus 6P GOAT phone

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is the Google Play Store the only retailer selling the Nexus 6P?
If you can find a 128GB black version for 649, link it for me.

Just looked on Amazon and the same phone is over 1K on there
:camby:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Wish they would come out with a nexus 5x Maxx with that 2 day battery life instead Motorola wasted their turn on the nexus 6 :snoop:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Well, the Nexus 6P checkout and purchasing process has not been GOAT status for me. I keep getting this error when trying to check out with my credit card

Your order was declined because it was considered high-risk. Please try again in 30 minutes. [BM-CPE-13]

:what:

Just activated this card, already called the card company and they said it's something on Google's end, and everything is fine for them for the purchase. Call Google and they don't know what the fukk is causing this and keeps telling me to wait... Wait an hour, if it doesn't work, then wait another hour, then if that don't work... wait 4 hours. :why:

Started trying to cop yesterday, waited overnight, just tried to order it again and this shyt still hitting me with this error

:smh:

Why are you making it this hard to TAKE my money? fukking ridiculous

Google has the worst checkout process ever for new-ish phones. If you're not in on the first round when they first go live, you're bound to have some issue. Their stocking and logistics are shytty too. You'd think the Nexus phones are as popular as the iPhone/Galaxy/Note phones they way they always have issues.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
What's the point of this thread when theres an Official android thread?

After 5 years of phone wars, the Android thread is moving slower than the line at the DMV and the iOS thread is moving slower than trying to pour cold syrup on pancakes. Gotta let the world know you have the new shyt and make em mad somehow :dame:

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well what do you know, the order went through no issues on Huawei's site :smh:

fukk Google, I'm not ordering shyt from them ever again if I don't have to. A bunch of morons working at their call centers

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, fukk this.

Was on the phone with their customer service for over 3 hours today. fukking horrible, absolutely horrible shyt. If Sprint had the V10 I wouldn't even bother with this phone. And after this whole fiasco of a situation I definitely wouldn't be dealing with them. Google has A LOT to learn getting into this realm. It shouldn't be this hard to fukking give a company 700 dollars. It's so stupid my fukking head hurts right now.

And my shyt still hasn't been ordered

I wish sprint had the v10 aswell

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Well what do you know, the order went through no issues on Huawei's site :smh:

fukk Google, I'm not ordering shyt from them ever again if I don't have to. A bunch of morons working at their call centers

For all the good stuff they do, it's baffling that they are so terrible at that kind of stuff for a tech company that size.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I never had trouble. I ordered a used nexus 6 on eBay and one day it suddenly stopped working. And without warranty and all, they let me return it for a replacement n6
The broken one wasn't even in my name
Which I sold a month later for the note 4 :skip:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Phone came in yesterday, SIM Card came in today.

QQ, how do you take a screen capture?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Phone came in yesterday, SIM Card came in today.

QQ, how do you take a screen capture?

How to Take a Screenshot on the Nexus 5X & Nexus 6P

All owners need to do is push and hold both the power button and the volume down key at the same time. Push both at exactly the same time, hold for a moment, and let go. This can be tough because they’re both on the same side, but it’s easy after you master the timing. Owners will hear a camera shutter-type sound and see a visual screen capture animation. Then you’ll see the phone save the screenshot, which can be accessed from the notification tray.

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
It's a lil bigger than I thought :skip: But I love the big screen especially for movies, YouTube and IG
charges fast as hell
Fingerprint scanner - flawless
I've been playing music all morning and its at 97% battery :banderas:
Marshmellow, so simple yet beautiful and bloat free.
They knocked it out the ballpark.

No bloatware???? fukking Samsung loads their shyt up like crazy (i have the note 4)

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah this shyt big af... but I'm coming from a old ass EVO LTE :snoop: