Nexus 6P GOAT phone

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I got the aluminum 128gb. Had the phone about 3 weeks now. This is the GOAT phone. It doesn't have anything new one it... Other phones have finger print scanners, other phones fast charge, other phones have better displays.... But everything this phone does it does better than every phone out there.

Battery life is so ridiculous. Today I was at an event from 6:30 AM to about 4PM...everyone around me was searching for an outlet to plug up their phone, my battery was sitting at 75%.

fukk Samsung and the cell phone carriers who put a bunch of shyt on the phone that weighs down the OS and contributes to battery drain. And fukk Sprint zone and sprints bullshyt ass Nascar app, and fukk Samsungs Knox.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Like all of em?

Where you think iphones made breh?
:mjlol:

Also when you use the nexus brand name you have to meet requirements approved by Google. You seem caught up in brands vs tech and specs.

Most these companies using a similar combination of components from the same suppliers.
Google requirements are pretty shytty judging by Chrome and past Nexus phones. 6P is another ass phone that will be forgotten in three months.