Nexus 6P GOAT phone

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I got the aluminum 128gb. Had the phone about 3 weeks now. This is the GOAT phone. It doesn't have anything new one it... Other phones have finger print scanners, other phones fast charge, other phones have better displays.... But everything this phone does it does better than every phone out there.

Battery life is so ridiculous. Today I was at an event from 6:30 AM to about 4PM...everyone around me was searching for an outlet to plug up their phone, my battery was sitting at 75%.

fukk Samsung and the cell phone carriers who put a bunch of shyt on the phone that weighs down the OS and contributes to battery drain. And fukk Sprint zone and sprints bullshyt ass Nascar app, and fukk Samsungs Knox.

I'm happy the Nexus line finally seems to have knocked it out of the park after them dropping the ball with the 6. Kinda sad I left right before they dropped the 6P.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL, why would you get a 6P when the iPhone 6/6+ exists? I really just don't get it. Its like some of you like complicating your lives...

The few people i know that went with 6p over 6s stated price point as 1 of many reasons. They always pay outright so not to be tied to a carrier and the 6p is like half the price

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Google took it to the next level with the 6P. At the very least, it is on par with the Note 5/6S+ despite being significantly cheaper. They regained the momentum they lost from N5 -> N6. Hopefully they keep pushing and improving. There is still a lot of OS cleaning to do.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
So she likes an actually functional phone. Good to know. You spent a couple years pushing windows mobile for nothing
If a functional phone means = apps, apps, and more apps then so be it.

Some people actually think a functional phone is one that can make calls, email, text, and otherwise serve as a functional communication tool. But I guess im the crazy one...:yeshrug:

P.S. There are millions of Windows phones being sold every year worldwide. Lets get our heads out of our asses and stick with the facts mkay?

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well, the Nexus 6P checkout and purchasing process has not been GOAT status for me. I keep getting this error when trying to check out with my credit card

Your order was declined because it was considered high-risk. Please try again in 30 minutes. [BM-CPE-13]

:what:

Just activated this card, already called the card company and they said it's something on Google's end, and everything is fine for them for the purchase. Call Google and they don't know what the fukk is causing this and keeps telling me to wait... Wait an hour, if it doesn't work, then wait another hour, then if that don't work... wait 4 hours. :why:

Started trying to cop yesterday, waited overnight, just tried to order it again and this shyt still hitting me with this error

:smh:

Why are you making it this hard to TAKE my money? fukking ridiculous

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, the Nexus 6P checkout and purchasing process has not been GOAT status for me. I keep getting this error when trying to check out with my credit card

Your order was declined because it was considered high-risk. Please try again in 30 minutes. [BM-CPE-13]

Just activated this card, already called the card company and they said it's something on Google's end, and everything is fine for them for the purchase. Call Google and they don't know what the fukk is causing this and keeps telling me to wait... Wait an hour, if it doesn't work, then wait another hour, then if that don't work... wait 4 hours. :why:

Started trying to cop yesterday, waited overnight, just tried to order it again and this shyt still hitting me with this error

patience it will be well worth it my son

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
What headphones you guys rock with the 6p? My samsung headphones, only the volume up control works.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
patience it will be well worth it my son
Nah, fukk this.

Was on the phone with their customer service for over 3 hours today. fukking horrible, absolutely horrible shyt. If Sprint had the V10 I wouldn't even bother with this phone. And after this whole fiasco of a situation I definitely wouldn't be dealing with them. Google has A LOT to learn getting into this realm. It shouldn't be this hard to fukking give a company 700 dollars. It's so stupid my fukking head hurts right now.

And my shyt still hasn't been ordered

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Let me ask y'all this, other than the fingerprint scanner, what is the difference between in 6 and the 6P in terms of functionality? I have the OG 6 and its a pretty mediocre phone.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Is the Google Play Store the only retailer selling the Nexus 6P?