Next Tomb Raider TIMED EXCLUSIVE to Xbox One

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You never heard of the OG Tomb raider games/movies/books?

I've played or should say tried to play a TR game on PS1, hated it....never played another until the reboot.

Just nobody i knows really clamors for the next TR game, i liked the reboot though :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Your "disclaimer" is just a smoke screen. It's similar to the shyt some cacs be pulling off where they say "I'm not racist but...." before going on a racial tirade. You thought saying that would excuse the craziness of what you were stating.

:mjlol:

I knew you would post that

go reread some of your posts

shyt looked like apocalypse now, the further into the thread we read, the fukking crazier you got
Make up your own story cause your unable to have a reasonable conversation brehs :heh:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Make up your own story cause your unable to have a reasonable conversation brehs :heh:
This is Meach in a nutshell

*Makes a thread about two games, One Sony and M$ exclusives or Nintendo*

*Compares unrelated games by simplifying games down to individual elements*

*Says "why is this game praised when X game does the same thing??" as if the part of the game is it's sum*

*gets refuted and called out*

*Says :mindblown: "I'm not bashing it!"

* Says nobody can have a rational discussion without being a fanboy*
*:heh: and :ufdup: thrown in the mix somewhere*

this post is appropriate for this

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:wow:

So now the goal has been moved to Uncharted, a last gen IP with 3 mainline games and a fourth one coming out having to "catch up" with a series that's been out since the PS1 days and has 9 games out?

No he said the uncharted name holds more weight than tomb raider. But that's simply untrue.

EVERYBODY knows Laura croft. The only Drake that's a pop icon is this guy:heh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this post is appropriate for this
:banderas:

That's basically what happens anytime two games from different consoles are brought up. Meach has to try and tear one down to make a point. What's worse is he's some sort of coherent troll who is at times grammatically and punctually vigilant as to make his facade appear legitimate. Fox News ass nikka. :heh:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This saddens me. :to: I loved TR on the PC. I guess I'm gonna have to get an xbox in the future now (luckily not for a year or so)