Next Tomb Raider TIMED EXCLUSIVE to Xbox One

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tlou moved 1.5m units in a fukking day

It's been out 2 weeks and I bet it has passed titanflop

It should because its not online only and they have sold like 10 million consoles. Titanfall sold 2 million with like 5 million consoles sold. 2 out of 5 is crazy. Especially when offline gaming isn't an option.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm ready to watch all the PS3 and PS4 fanboys that enjoyed the first game try to shyt on the series now.
I've been shytting on Tomb Raider relentlessly since it came out and I'm still going to shyt on it, albeit even harder now. It's a surprising move but then again, Uncharted is irrefutably a better game. Gameplay wise, story wise, presentation wise etc. Now if this was a GTA exclusive I'd be pretty mad but Tomb Raider? :mjlol: Game was average as hell.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I wasn't a huge fan of the last TR but I just love to see shyt like this.:pachaha:

If the next TR game is like the OG ones, or the early CD games, I might cop a Xbone for it.:patrice:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tomb raider vs uncharted stan wars is going to be :banderas:
That already happened. I dare y'all to find a post where I'm praising Tomb Raider. I always said it's one of the most overrated games of last gen. shyt is garbage to me.

I'm ready. :pacspit:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tomb raider vs uncharted stan wars is going to be :banderas:

ehhh wouldn't be much to debate, never seen much praise for the tomb raider games that came out on 360 before the reboot. Never played uncharted but the reputation itself shyts on TR

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@Fatboi1 has always felt threatened by tomb raider.

This only makes it worse, he will be shytting on this game harder than ever now.

In reality tomb raider was the better game last time, and it probably will be again

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Uncharted is irrefutably a better game.

oprah-smh-o.gif

Only Uncharted game worth mentioning is Uncharted 2. Tomb Raider will always be considered the better series. But you shouldn't care anyways, cause you won't have any choice but to play another rehased treasure hunting game starring the ambiguously gay duo drake and scully...:heh: