Next Tomb Raider TIMED EXCLUSIVE to Xbox One

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I mean lets see here, Tomb Raider 2013 is now out on 5, FIVE platforms. Even with it being on all those platforms, the latest game is nearing 6 million sales while another IP already made those numbers on one system alone :sas2:.
The real crime was 3 million sales (at the time) being considered a flop to SE

The budget must've been :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Since we're on the same page here, I'd say the Uncharted franchise is just as popular as Tomb Raider is today.

The youtube trailer for Uncharted 4 has over 4 million views while the latest Tomb Raider game has what... half a million?? :mjlol:

Don't kid yourself, Uncharted is just a more popular game these days.
Really breh? YouTube views?

:wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Really breh? YouTube views?

:wow:
Is Youtube not indicative of the popularity of certain things?? If I look up Youtube views of a GTA trailer, wouldn't it be accurate to reflect that it is that popular?? Both trailers came out within the same day. Something isn't adding up.

Show me a highly successful game with barely any youtube views.(I'm talking at least something with real world sales in the millions.) I doubt you can.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Is Youtube not indicative of the popularity of certain things?? If I look up Youtube views of a GTA trailer, wouldn't it be accurate to reflect that it is that popular?? Both trailers came out within the same day. Something isn't adding up.

Show me a highly successful game with barely any youtube views.(I'm talking 5 million)

Not even gonna get into the science of YouTube views. But I can tell you they are evidence of absolutely nothing.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not even gonna get into the science of YouTube views. But I can tell you they are evidence of absolutely nothing.
Nah there's some merit to it. Things that are usually highly viewed on youtube have real world importance. I'm not speaking strictly on transient viral videos.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Wow, i cant believe square enix would betray the fans like this. :snoop: Thats xbox though. Hindering the potential of this gen with money hatting. I hope this is a timed exclusive and i hope they have contract stipulations stating that they get their budget back after this game flops because we all know no one is going to buy this on xbox one like that. What a mistake. They're going out like Insomniac games on this one.