Next Tomb Raider TIMED EXCLUSIVE to Xbox One

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1 has always felt threatened by tomb raider.

This only makes it worse, he will be shytting on this game harder than ever now.

In reality tomb raider was the better game last time, and it probably will be again
:mjlol:

Threatened?? That's like a Nas stan feeling threatened about an upcoming Chief Keef album. :mjlol:

Also your opinion on anything Sony is at this point null and void. I don't care if you repeated something a credible source stated, coming from you it's probably shyt stained by the time it leaves your mouth.

:skip: @ Tomb Raider reboot being better than Uncharted.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/tomb-raider 86

VS the WORST Uncharted
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/uncharted-3-drakes-deception 92 :mjlol:

:camby:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
this is microsoft's last resort since they haven't invested in good internal studios to build their own franchises

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oprah-smh-o.gif

Only Uncharted game worth mentioning is Uncharted 2. Tomb Raider will always be considered the bette series. But you shouldn't care anyways, cause you won't have any choice but to play another rehased treasure hunting game starring the ambiguously gay duo drake and scully...:heh:
The worst Uncharted game imo which is 3 is STILL better than Tomb Raider.
...Nikka that game's whole career is a accident..... Who's gassing him? :scusthov:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
It should because its not online only and they have sold like 10 million consoles. Titanfall sold 2 million with like 5 million consoles sold. 2 out of 5 is crazy. Especially when offline gaming isn't an option.
:mjlol:

larrybox literally had no games in march and still doesnt, I would think it would sell 4/5, especially after all the hype it was getting

now they have like 10,000 people on the servers :mjlol::russ::mjlol::russ:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
this is microsoft's last resort since they haven't invested in good internal studios to build their own franchises
:what: so you missed the rest of the exclusive games they talked about
that homo @MeachTheMonster made a thread telling us ryse was better then the uncharted series and he was dead serious :dead:

i dont even want to imagine what he does when TR comes out

:snoop:
Lie brehs :heh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land