Next Tomb Raider TIMED EXCLUSIVE to Xbox One

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No he said the uncharted name holds more weight than tomb raider. But that's simply untrue.

EVERYBODY knows Laura croft. The only Drake that's a pop icon is this guy:heh:
It's pretty obvious the nikka was talking about Tomb Raider... the 2013 version. He never alluded to historical significance. YOU are trying to put words in his mouth like the snake you are. :smh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:banderas:

That's basically what happens anytime two games from different consoles are brought up. Meach has to try and tear one down to make a point. What's worse is he's some sort of coherent troll who will grammatically and punctually vigilant as to make his facade appear legitimate. Fox News ass nikka. :heh:

Furious nikkas hate brilliance cause they can't understand it :banderas:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Furious nikkas hate brilliance cause they can't understand it :banderas:
You claim to not see what's so great about pretty much any highly acclaimed PS exclusive, so your post may be applied to you. You're the "furious nikka" in this situation.

This is the part where you insert some random PS exclusive and claim you love it to sort of excuse yourself of any bias you have. :heh: I know your tricks doggy.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
It's pretty obvious the nikka was talking about Tomb Raider... the 2013 version. He never alluded to historical significance. YOU are trying to put words in his mouth like the snake you are. :smh:
:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

With the following that tomb raider has amassed the 2013 announcement was met with huge fanfare and anticipation. This announcement is doing big numbers.

The tomb raider franchise is still more popular than uncharted to this day:manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You claim to not see what's so great about pretty much any highly acclaimed PS exclusive, so your post may be applied to you. You're the "furious nikka" in this situation.

This is the part where you insert some random PS exclusive and claim you love it to sort of excuse yourself of any bias you have. :heh: I know your tricks doggy.

So you claim I don't like ANY ps exclusive. Then you admit that I have praised Sony exclusives.

So what's the point of this post again:usure:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With the following that tomb raider has amassed the 2013 announcement was met with huge fanfare and anticipation. This announcement is doing big numbers.

The tomb raider franchise is still more popular than uncharted to this day:manny:
I mean lets see here, Tomb Raider 2013 is now out on 5, FIVE platforms. Even with it being on all those platforms, the latest game is nearing 6 million sales while another IP already made those numbers on one system alone :sas2:.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you claim I don't like ANY ps exclusive. Then you admit that I have praised Sony exclusives.

So what's the point of this post again:usure:
claim
klām/
verb
  1. 1.
    state or assert that something is the case, typically without providing evidence or proof.
    "he claimed that he came from a wealthy, educated family"
    synonyms:assert, declare, profess, maintain, state, hold, affirm, avow; More

In this case, judging from your past history and behavior, you professing something positive for anything Sony related is to me at least bogus. You basically will say "That's not true I liked __________!" so as to make yourself more sincere. :stopitslime:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I mean lets see here, Tomb Raider 2013 is now out on 5, FIVE platforms. Even with it being on all those platforms, the latest game is nearing 6 million sales while another IP already made those numbers on one system alone :sas2:.

I think the highest selling uncharted game has sold about the same amount as tomb raider.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the highest selling uncharted game has sold about the same amount as tomb raider.
Since we're on the same page here, I'd say the Uncharted franchise is just as popular as Tomb Raider is today.

The youtube trailer for Uncharted 4 has over 4 million views while the latest Tomb Raider game has what... half a million?? :mjlol:

Don't kid yourself, Uncharted is just a more popular game these days.