Next Tomb Raider TIMED EXCLUSIVE to Xbox One

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
maybe you just ignoring them

cause u know u will be :to: when u see your baby was a failure

The only official numbers are that it's the best selling X1 title. COD was the best selling title and it was sitting at over 2mil a couple months ago. It's sold more infamous and TLOU. I guess those flopped too :usure:

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
I'm ready to watch all the PS3 and PS4 fanboys that enjoyed the first game try to shyt on the series now.
I enjoyed the game, when I played it, in the summer, when there was nothing else out on 360 (it was my first tomb Raider ever, never played the others, didn't game much from 16-18, we had arcades still in the 90's)

With that said, this is nothing more than loki saying 'I have an army' (tomb raoder) and Tony Stark saying "we have a hulk" (uncharted)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I enjoyed the game, when I played it, in the summer, when there was nothing else out on 360 (it was my first tomb Raider ever, never played the others, didn't game much from 16-18, we had arcades still in the 90's)

With that said, this is nothing more than loki saying 'I have an army' (tomb raoder) and Tony Stark saying "we have a hulk" (uncharted)

And still no word from any N4O cat shytting on the Tomb Raider series like Winb said would happen. :mjpls:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this the same shyt that happened when titan fall was announced

everyone ::ohhh::feedme:

*finds out its exclusive to x1* ps4 buyers :what::pacspit:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I loved that last TR. Especially when they handed that bytch over on ps plus. :blessed:
Sadly I was intrigued with the people around Lara, not Lara herself. Lol

:troll:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
this the same shyt that happened when titan fall was announced

everyone ::ohhh::feedme:

*finds out its exclusive to x1* ps4 buyers :what::pacspit:

We didn't miss much since the game got old fast apparently. And I'm not gonna be cysed for the sequel unless they step it up with a decent campaign and not beating up on bots.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We didn't miss much since the game got old fast apparently. And I'm not gonna be cysed for the sequel unless they step it up with a decent campaign and not beating up on bots.

its just wack that this is what conversations are coming down to here. plenty of shyt i'd love to play that the PS4 has [The Order specifically]

but i'll definitely admit the game got old fast.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
The only official numbers are that it's the best selling X1 title. COD was the best selling title and it was sitting at over 2mil a couple months ago. It's sold more infamous and TLOU. I guess those flopped too :usure:
Tlou moved 1.5m units in a fukking day

It's been out 2 weeks and I bet it has passed titanflop

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
So will the next tomb raider actually be 60 fps on the larrybox ?