Next Tomb Raider TIMED EXCLUSIVE to Xbox One

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I really cant think of any amount of money from M$ that will be worth the lost revenue from making this exclusive. Simple fact is PS4 is easily outselling the one right now. I mean like you just said. TLOU selling 1.5 mil in two weeks while the system seller TF is barely at 2 mil at 6 months. What is square thinking? They are already struggling as it is

Too bad none of this is true.

Sony Stans :heh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
SE wasn't happy with the initial sales of the game that sold several million. the budget was apparently ridiculous. That's why they re-released it on the new consoles so squeeze more money out of it. Microsoft steps in to partner with them for the sequel.

selling almost 5 mill and not happy with the sales, so now you limit to one platform? Maybe now that the game engine is mature, it won't cost as much for the sequel, but I just don't know how much they realistically expect to sell by being on the Xbox one solo and recoup to where MS and them turn a profit. It's gonna be Halo 5 season Holiday 2015, so I just don't get it. Wouldn't shock me if they push it back to 2016.

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
I'm convinced it's timed. Holiday 2015.

uoqfjqgfhxfqbs2pbk4v.jpg

Microsoft spending some serious money on this co-marketing campaign.

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
Leaked picture from the Crystal Dynamics and Microsoft meeting where this exclusivity was decided.

Bu12UQPIcAAFjCr.jpg